[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Client error UTS_x64 - Erro Help

JuniorVitorinoJuniorVitorino
Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
edited April 6 in Tech Support

Hello everyone, I have this error for 2 months and I can not solve it, could anyone explain? I love the game riders of icarus but this error makes it impossible for me to continue playing.
please help me! :'(

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,680
    Forum Moderator
    edited April 6
    Please contact our CSC for this problem and create a tickect or use the live chat, Rider! https://support-icarus.nexon.net/hc/en-us
    JuniorVitorino
  • JuniorVitorinoJuniorVitorino
    edited April 6
    Thank you, im entered in contact!!
  • JuniorVitorinoJuniorVitorino
    edited April 6
    Their Solution :

For this concern, I suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Please check if you've already disabled (or allowed entire Riders of Icarus game folder as an exception) any anti-virus programs (AVG, Avast, Kaspersky, etc.), personal firewall software, or potentially even Windows Defender when attempting to launch the game.
    2. Please attempt to "Verify" your steam installation. Right click on the game in your Library >> Properties >> Local Files Tab >> Click "Verify Integrity..."
    3. Do a full shutdown and restart your internet connection as this may be a connection issue.
    4. Make sure that you close other programs while launching the game.

Unfortunately, it did not work for me. :'(
  • XhizaroXhizaro
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited May 30
    This has not happened to me either.
  • StrykeDrawzStrykeDrawz
    edited November 9
    Hi! I have the same problem with Client UTS_x64 error :( if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. You can also contact me on my Instagram @stryke_drawz0.2
  • FernsWhisperFernsWhisper
    edited December 6
    I have this error as well ;-;
    Did you find a solution?
  • DevilkaDevilka
    edited December 8
    Problem solved (Atleast for me).
    There was something during maintenance what changed game resolution to some values which wasnt compatible with my monitor. So if i tried login, game launcher automaticly choosed incompatible resolution, that is why i couldnt enter game, and without entering game i couldnt change game resolution so i was in dead end. So what i did was that i changed resolution on my pc from 1920x1080 to 1280x1024, than i run game. Finaly i got inside, because by lowering my pc resolution it automaticly lowered game resolution too. Than in game i saved that lower resolution, turned off game, putted back 1920x1080 on my pc and started game again. It turned on on that lower resolution which i saved previously ingame. Than i setted back ingame resolution to 1920x1080 and everithing worked perfectly.
  • FernsWhisperFernsWhisper
    edited December 9
    Thank gosh! I'll try that, thanks!