[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fanmount collection

SkylinxReptileSkylinxReptile
Riders of Icarus Rep: 885
edited February 24 in Fan Media
Hello fellow riders!
I really love the mounts of Riders Of Icarus and after some time I started creating some of my own.
I started this entry with some own created mounts, but if you want to join this entry with your own fanmounts, feel free to post them here :)
The only conditions are that you need to to post a picture of your fanmount and a Bestiary entry (for fun). Of course all art (drawings, paintings, sketches etc.) and all qality is allowed. You can post picutures in a comment by using this command: [img][/img]

Also note for the entries that are already in this discussion: All Infos are fan-made, be it max. levels, habitats and the specific regions where they can be tamed, marks and their materials or the bestiary Infos.

So here is the start of this collection:
I don't know if there will be any transcendent mounts in Riders of Icarus, but I wanted to create one. So, here is Aedoron :D

riders_of_icarus___aedoron__transcendent_mount__by_skylinxreptile-db5ygn1.jpg

Bestiary info:
When chaos reigned for a short time in the war of light,
a beast of dark energy was created to extinguish everything standing in its way.
Even if Aedoron doesn't look that much savage,
he is a creation of the glowering force of Zelnaris himself.
Taming this beast probably is suicide, but to those who succeed Aedoron will be a powerful ally.
To restrain his darkness you need the pure energy of light, made of a magical light and Ellora's essence.
Survive the fight against Aedoron and you'll get a chance of controlling him...

Mount Info
Name: Aedoron
Grade: Transcendent
Flying/Ground: Ground
Max. Level: 80
Max. Altitude: -
Speed: 12
Skills:
-Hunting Rage (Mount/Pet Buff Skill)
-Deadly Strike - strikes the enemy and causes bleed damage to it
-Trancendent Aura - higher defense and weather condition resistance of all regions
Mark: Energy of Light
Mark main materials: Magical Light (Mourn's mark), Ellora's Essence
Habitat: Sea of Midellas (I'm about to draw a sketch of this map)
CreamAzymion

Comments

• SkylinxReptileSkylinxReptile
    edited February 24
    Time has passed and I started to create new mounts ^^
    So here is my newest creation called Tarubesh. I hope you'll like it ^^

tarubesh_by_skylinxreptile-dblmbbn.jpg

Bestiary entry (for fun):
    The goddess Parna once found Tarubesh as a cub, injured and close to death.
    She took him with her, raised him like a child of her own and when time passed,
    Tarubesh became strong again.
    As an adult he was given the Heart of Light, which contains a special power of Parna.
    With this relic, Tarubesh should be the guardian of everything she created.
    But one day Zelnaris came and cursed Tarubesh's soul. He stole the Heart of Light and left the beast for itself.
    Now Tarubesh roams the lands creating chaos. In order to tame him you need to retrieve the Heart of Light
    and restore the good in him...

Mount info
    Name: Tarubesh
    Grade: Heroic
    Flying/Ground: Flying
    Max. Altitude: 1350m
    Speed: 13
    Skills:
    -Mythical resistance - Mythical familiars can resist all environmental conditions
    -Light of Parna (Mount/Pet Buff skill)
    Mark: Heart of Light
    Mark main materials: Blessed Spark
    Habitat: Sea of Midellas
    CreamAzymion
    edited February 24
    My third mount is done ^^ (I've created it some months ago, but never loaded it up xD)
    Like Tarubesh it's an heroic and kinda a Karresh without horns ^^ So here is Mourn :D

mourn_the_destroyer_by_skylinxreptile-davrx1d.jpg

Mourn

Through the ages of time, tiny lizards evolved into mighty beasts.
    It is being said that Mourn was the first one, who became such a powerful creature. He likes being lonely and often hides in the shadows of caverns.
    Many hunters tried to tame Mourn, but failed because when they went out to look for him, he saw them first and bit them to death.
    To tame this mighty creature, you should have a magical light with you that blinds Mourn. Then you should do critical hits, so he is weakened.
    Be fast, who knows how long your magical light will last?

Mount info
    Name: Mourn
    Speed: 11
    Skills:
    -Mythical resistance - Mythical familiars can resist all environmental conditions
    -Mourn's Strength (Mount/Pet Buff skill)
    Mark: Magical Light
    Mark main materials: Caught Fireflies, Spelled Glass
    CreamAzymion
    edited February 24
    I've got a new mount done :) So here is Murash ^^

murash_by_skylinxreptile-dbr381d.jpg

Bestiary entry:
    Many predators which are similar to Megantes are known as merciless predators. 
    Murash on the other hand is passive because of the magic of light. Although he is sometimes seen at day,
    he usually walks around his territory at night to make the sparks around his feet visible. 
    It is being said that these sparks are fragments of stars which Murash needs to stay passive.
    If you want to tame this creature, you'll need one new Fragment of Stars in order to Keep it calm.

Mount info
    Name: Murash
    Speed: 11
    Skills:
    -Night Visions (Mount/Pet Buff skill)
    Mark: Fragment of Stars
    Mark main materials: Glowing Powder
    PhilosoapCream
  • ToxicReaperToxicReaper
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 465
    edited February 24
    We already have a blue Tagris and a red Traes, followed by a galaxy-colored Ashente... But I kind of feel that something is still missing. So here is the green Tarin :)

tarin__riders_of_icarus_fanmount__by_skylinxreptile-dc0ns9x.jpg

There were once three dragons born. These dragons were raised by the mighty old titans of Midellas.
    Each of the dragons was named after one titan. Traes and Tagris ran wild after their masters died,
    becoming parts of Attaius and Tranua. Together they burned down many cities and villages causing fear upon many people.
    Tarin on the other hand seperated himself from the other dragons and went to exile. Nobody has seen him until he recently flew over Hakain's Crossing, looking for his two brothers. You need to tame Traes and Tagris first to show him that you are worthy to have him as your familiar.

Mount info
    Name: Tarin
    Grade: Legendary
    Max. Level: 75
    Max. Altitude: 1500m
    Speed: 16
    Skills:
    -Legendary Aura - Only legendary familars can obtain this skill. Grands resistance agains all regional weather effects.
    -Dragon's heart (Mount/Pet Buff skill)
    Mark: - (Traes and Tagris need to be tamed first)
    Mark main materials: -
    Habitat: Ellora's Skies
  • ToxicReaperToxicReaper
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 465
    edited February 24
    Here is my newest fanmount, which I called Magma-Terunon :D
    This post got deleted once because I accidently talked about some content which isn't in Riders Of Icarus yet. I didn't concern it while posting this fanmount and I apologize for this accident, it will not happen again.

magma_terunon__riders_of_icarus_fanmount__by_skylinxreptile-dc0nncc.jpg

The nests of lava dragons are hidden deep inside of big volcanoes and among all the nesting females there is only one male dragon allowed. Magma-Terunon guards the lava dragons in the volcano and keeps an eye on trespassers.
    He has no mercy for animals and people that enter his territory, so you should be extremly careful if you want to tame him.
    Also you'll need a special mark that cools his skin and mind. This mark is made of frost crystals and Terror Kerav's icy scales.
    Ellora's bless may guide you...

Mount info
    Name: Magma-Terunon
    Max. Altitude: 1200m
    Speed: 12.5
    Skills:
    -Burning Wild (Mount/Pet Buff skill)
    Mark: Terunon-Mark
    Mark main materials: Frost Crystals, Terror-Kerav scales
    Habitat: Sea of Midellas -> Volcano Nests
    OonOmistaja
    edited February 24
    Here is my newest fanmount
    I called him Monquon and in the original version I gave him elbrings like Torkai has. But then I took them away to make him not too much look like Torkai. Instead he got some juwelry and a little cover over his back, which wears the Riders Of Icarus dragon emblem. So he is more like Panos now ^^

monquon__riders_of_icarus_fanmount__by_skylinxreptile-dc2hoec.jpg

Bestiary info:
    Monquon once has been the loyal deputy of Panos from Cloying Waste, although he is an ancient cat. But when the other cats turned their faces to the wilderness, Monquon abandoned himself from them and left his home. Now he has been seen at the East end of the Sea of Midellas, looking for some Pearls of Shells to add to his jewelry. He seems pretty shy and he doesn't like other ones to enter his new territory. So, if you want to tame him, you should bring him a little present, maybe some shiny pearls of the beach...

Mount info
    Name: Monquon
    Grade: Legendary
    Speed: 13
    Skills:
    -Legendary Aura - Only legendary familars can obtain this skill. Grands resistance agains all regional weather effects.
    -Ancient Cat's Will (Mount/Pet Buff skill)
    Mark: Monquon's Mark
    Mark main materials: Shiny Pearls