[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

My fanmount creations

SkylinxReptileSkylinxReptile
Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
edited August 28 in Fan Media
I don't know if there will be any transcendent mounts in Riders of Icarus, but I wanted to create one. So, here is Aedoron :D

riders_of_icarus___aedoron__transcendent_mount__by_skylinxreptile-db5ygn1.jpg

Bestiary info:
When chaos reigned for a short time in the war of light,
a beast of dark energy was created to extinguish everything standing in its way.
Even if Aedoron doesn't look that much savage,
he is a creation of the glowering force of Zelnaris himself.
Taming this beast probably is suicide, but to those who succeed Aedoron will be a powerful ally.
To restrain his darkness you need the pure energy of light, made of a magical light and Ellora's essence.
Survive the fight against Aedoron and you'll get a chance of controlling him...
CreamAzymion

Comments

• SkylinxReptileSkylinxReptile
    edited September 20
    Time has passed and I started to create new mounts ^^
    So here is my newest creation called Tarubesh. I hope you'll like it ^^

tarubesh_by_skylinxreptile-dblmbbn.jpg

Bestiary entry (for fun):
    The goddess Parna once found Tarubesh as a cub, injured and close to death.
    She took him with her, raised him like a child of her own and when time passed,
    Tarubesh became strong again.
    As an adult he was given the Heart of Light, which contains a special power of Parna.
    With this relic, Tarubesh should be the guardian of everything she created.
    But one day Zelnaris came and cursed Tarubesh's soul. He stole the Heart of Light and left the beast for itself.
    Now Tarubesh roams the lands creating chaos. In order to tame him you need to retrieve the Heart of Light
    and restore the good in him...
    CreamAzymion
  • SkylinxReptileSkylinxReptile
    edited September 29
    My third mount is done ^^ (I've created it some months ago, but never loaded it up xD)
    Like Tarubesh it's n heroic and kinda a Karresh without horns ^^ So here is Mourn :D

mourn_the_destroyer_by_skylinxreptile-davrx1d.jpg

Bestiary entry (for fun):
    Mourn

Through the ages of time, tiny lizards evolved into mighty beasts.
    It is being said that Mourn was the first one, who became such a powerful creature. He likes being lonely and often hides in the shadows of caverns.
    Many hunters tried to tame Mourn, but failed because when they went out to look for him, he saw them first and bit them to death.
    To tame this mighty creature, you should have a magical light with you that blinds Mourn. Then you should do critical hits, so he is weakened.
    Be fast, who knows how long your magical light will last?
    CreamAzymion