[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

More options to storage mounts

NeoraNeora
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,080
edited April 25, 2017 in Mount Collection and Combat
So i think we need some new ideas how we can storage our mounts since the familiar store dont get any more slots so far i was thinking about someting we can enter from the familiar master that he get a special storage for familiars where we can put them in and out. So nobody have to turn them into sealstones.

I think its a good idea since i already put most of my tameable familiars into sealstones because i have no space and im not in the mood as a collector to put my event and shop familiars into sealstones and have to pay to put them back into mounts someday since this game says from the first trailer its for collectors too so give the collectors the space they need.

Best wishes ur founder Neora.
  1. Do u agree getting a optional familiar storage at the familiar master?9 votes
    1. Yes!
       89% (8 votes)
    2. No!
       11% (1 vote)

Comments

• FarantheaFaranthea
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,125
    edited April 25, 2017
    I could think of some sort of lair that works like the normal storage (like 5 slots for 35 elluns) on the familiar farm so you can put your favourite mounts/pets away, but you can't have direct access to them every time, only at the lair manager on familiar farm so they are kinda locked away, you can still swap them out though. I myself have unlocked ALL familiar slots already and only 5 slots are empty atm... I am running low and I love collecting MOUNTS so sealing them is NO option. :)
    Neora
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited April 25, 2017
    Faranthea wrote: »
    I could think of some sort of lair that works like the normal storage (like 5 slots for 35 elluns) on the familiar farm so you can put your favourite mounts/pets away, but you can't have direct access to them every time, only at the lair manager on familiar farm so they are kinda locked away, you can still swap them out though. I myself have unlocked ALL familiar slots already and only 5 slots are empty atm... I am running low and I love collecting MOUNTS so sealing them is NO option. :)

i would love this, because some familiars i rly want to keep because of the look or so....and i dont want to seal them or sell them or destroy them.
    It would be a rly nice thing to be able to "store" them and get them any time back if you want.
    Neora