[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best Flying Mount, Land Mount and Pet!

CallMeIenaCallMeIena
Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
edited May 18, 2017 in Ranger
Hi there,
I play since more or less one month and I'm reaching lv 50 quickly.
I'm wondering which Land Mount, Flying Mount and Pet are the best for Ranger class.
Till now I only used a Blue Bloodwyrm as Pet, but I'm thinking to change it to Abagne if it's really worth it.
For Land Mount I changed each time to the newest tamed, without looking to any bonus, but to farm and quick clearing dungeons, having fun questing and running from a place to another, now, I see I need a good Land Mount. I like horses the most but I will use everything is the best for Mount Combat.
About Flying Mount the same as Land Mount, right now I'm using Agnas just cause it's the highest rarity one I got.

Which ones are the best for a Ranger to use?
I already know Rondo pet is the best choise but I still miss too many familiars to collect and it's quite difficult for me to find the entire collection.
I'm looking for:
1. a good pet
2. a fast and good Land Mount to do what I said before
3. a fast and good Flying Mount that best fits and helps ranger.

People told me to find a mount giving me HP and defence instead of attack, simply cause I'll get hitted and need to survive the best, is that right?

Thanks

Comments

• W00H00TW00H00T
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,125
    edited May 25, 2017
    1. Maid Daveen is probably one of the best pets you can get right now.
    2. Honestly, a few of them will do. Vegarus is a great option for DPS and speed.
    3. Hameon is a good all around flying mount for speed and dps
    overreactive