[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning player looking for a patient guild

ChicoTeelChicoTeel
Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
edited May 26, 2017 in Guilds
I was super hyped about this game and even purchased the Legendary Riders Pack! Unfortunately I never found a good group to play with... I am going to give it another shot though! I am looking for a guild that is patient and willing to help me get back into the swing of things. I am willing to start over on any server for the right guild! I am an avid MMORPG player and raider. I've raided in most mmo's that are out right now and am truly just not finding the right fit. Any response would be appreciated!
-ChicoTeel
  1. Best Server5 votes
    1. Baellas
       80% (4 votes)
    2. Hakain
       20% (1 vote)
    3. Kalas
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• ChicoTeelChicoTeel
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited May 26, 2017
    I would also like the guild to have some sort of voice comm so that I can be social!
  • JustAmmJustAmm
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,025
    edited May 28, 2017
    Greetings Chico

You sound like a dedicated rider! ^^
    We at eagles are interested in dedicated riders as long as one can hold their weight and doesn't need to be helped 210% of the time gearing themselves up and is not in the guild only for socializing
    we are from the Hakain Server but soon Kalas and Hakain are going to merge into a server called Teleois
    so if you are interested. Please visit Eaglesguild.uk and submit an application

Guild Activities :

World boss
    Fractura Parties
    Legendary Dungeons
    Marketplace
    Support e.g Taming
    Discord/Website Oriented - 45% Voice Chat Members
    Friendly
    And more!