[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Other MMOs (U tried or wanna try)

HoldfenyHoldfeny
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,415
edited May 30 in Off Topic Discussion
Hello Everyone!

So, my first MMO was MUD, hungarian Elveszett VIlág (Lost World) when I was 13-14yrs old. I could play it at only at the school, cos at home we had no internet access, or even a computer.
After a long long break I can start again my adventures at the world of mmos :) I started play Aion. But nothing special there. I really enjoyed it at first, and I was really happy when the Bard (original Songweaver, but in EU Gamef.... changed the name of it, even the skills name too...) So a Bard, a Mage who can heal a bit too. More suit for me. But I am tired that I have to pay if I want to use the AH, and If I not pay I have a sell limit at the vendor too. It has a daily and a weekly sell limit too... In EU. So I quit.

I know WoW too, but my husband play with that.
I started Rift, Runes of Magic, TERA, some other MMOs, but download it and after some minutes and play times I quit it.

Now I gave a new chance to ArcheAge (as an Elf), cos I really wanted to try a game where I can be more than a normal sorcerer (or warrior, archery, and priest) and I like the idea to use more school (like skill trees), but I feel a bit that I force myself to discover that game too...
Btw, ROI is (for me) is a light version of AA :)

Maybe next time I give a try to Lineage 2, and waiting what Bless could give :)

So, what about your MMO life? :D
MarkisDecrowSeydaMoth

Comments

• SeydaMothSeydaMoth
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 910
    edited December 6
    I played Ragnarok Online for 10+ years (on and off!) and then Fly For Fun (FlyFF) for 2 years pretty consistantly. I also tried Tree of Saviour, MapleStory, Trickster Online, and most recently I played Elder Scrolls Online to about max level :) (very boring)

Hoping I can settle here now. Fingers crossed.
    Also I really enjoyed reading your post, thanks for making this topic @Holdfeny :)