[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[EVENT] Attendance, Giant Rabbini’s, and Buffs!

CuddleWingsCuddleWings
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,570
Administrator
edited May 30 in Official News
A giant Rabbini invades Hakain’s Crossing, new daily rewards, and a server wide buff!

WjzRqo6.jpg

Gather arms, Riders! A giant Rabbini has invaded Hakain’s Crossing and is wreaking havoc! Not only do you need to deal with this monstrosity, but you must take down the minions it summons! Every 2 hours Lucious Volifax Rabbini will spawn outside Hakain’s Crossing. But there is a catch… the mighty Rabbini king can only be damaged by a specific weapon!

Details >> http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/22982
GangarW00H00TLinett

Comments

• RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,175
    edited May 31
    there is a fishing package at day 15.....do we get fishing with the next update in 2 weeks?! Would be sooooo awesome!
  • ZuNamiZuNami
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 865
    edited May 31
    Yay, a Rod. I`m surprised. :)
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,690
    edited May 31
    Hope this event won't end like the pumpkin one. But yeah fishing time is comming^^ I didn't expect that.
  • AylanorAylanor
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited May 31
    Well it's getting very hot outside, so sitting back and do some fishing comes in very handy! ;)
  • PhilosoapPhilosoap
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,475
    edited May 31
    Who knows if we need to fish for future mounts... ^^
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,175
    edited May 31
    Philosoap wrote: »
    Who knows if we need to fish for future mounts... ^^

if its like in korea, you dont have to fish for future mounts, but you still could get some marks and light mounts from fishing in korea ;)
  • shenpetshenpet
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited May 31
    Would have been nice if you would have given the time of the first one, so then i would know what time to log in. Its really boring sitting around doing nothing for an hour or so to find this out.
  • Uchih4MadaraUchih4Madara
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 905
    edited May 31
    Can the rabbit be nerfed, to much hp, took us forever with a large group.
    frensesiaDamDjwaffleshot
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 975
    edited May 31
    i've done the rabinni boss quest 3 times today - even with a crowd of about 40 players it has takes about 45 to 60 minutes each time - that means at this rate it will take 8-9 HOURS to get the 10 coins for a legendary seal.....so i think i gonna skip this event XD
    MastasMinimueckeAellae
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    edited May 31
    add to that that the battle is quite buggy - hard to target mobs & even with the quest bomb in a quick slot, i can sometimes not throw the bomb using the quick slot key, i must push 'f', then go back to the quick slot key
  • DjwaffleshotDjwaffleshot
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,165
    edited May 31
    I bet even Garme is jealous of how tanky this dang rabbit is xD,anyway yeah this event already has a lot of hate and its only day 1. Please either nerf the boss so it at least takes 10 to 20 minutes for large group to kill,or increase the daily/repeatable reward to where it's worth the struggle.

Honestly I was interested in the legendary mark box but I don't think I want to deal with this only to possibly end up with a lvl 40 mark like Demonous.
    GangarDeath_WingMastas
  • DjwaffleshotDjwaffleshot
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,165
    edited May 31
    I just realised something, for those who are like me ,who only have enough time to go on and do ONLY the daily,go for the Legendary Seal Token. If I did my math right it would take 20 dailies to get the legendary mark box and we only have til the 15th and it only takes 5 dailies for the token.

Besides the rewards you can get within the 16 dailies are:
    Lvl 160 temp stones (better off getting them from Roa and Lenanzar)
    Legendary Seal token (Idk where and how often you find these in-game atm)
    30% temper stones (better off getting them from familiar adventures)
    Mastas
  • Death_WingDeath_Wing
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,150
    edited May 31
    I thought the whole thing was just bugged, just immortals not taking damage, even with the provided bomb on Lucius, when it decided to work. Like mentioned before not much use in a shortcut key, wants to be "F"ed. No idea if there should be a mention that it is a 100+ man raid (exaturation, nah).
    Garme, no idea if enraged or feeling completely usless. Outdone, overpowered be a giant rabbit with 100s of pests and all he got was 1 little tough Lolita.
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    edited June 1
    it might actually be a benefit to only have 1 channel on that map for the event so that players aren't spread out over 3 channels
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,690
    edited June 1
    This really needs to be changed :/ I saw the spawn message today so I went there. First I couldn't find it, then I saw that there are 3 channels now (wasn't there only 1 lately?). It was on channel 1 with a few people on him so I joined them throwing my bombs. The health bar was dropping so slowly I stopped after some mins. As already mentioned the item usage is buggy. I had to keep my inventory open and spam the right mouse button cause F didn't even work for me (cd was over ofc).
    I'm done with my daily routine and those people are still fighting it. I feel bad for leaving but this isn't worth the time it needs to be done. I have better and more important things to do than spamming the same button for an hour.
    As I feared, the event is disappointing again :(
    MastasHyena
  • MastasMastas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,665
    edited June 1
    Event is Broken because the Rabbini wont go down and even if enough people there and he does it takes "Forever "and with those rewards the time spend for it is more than Not Worth it ..
    Aellae
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,995
    edited June 1
    so the event carrot bomb does 100 dmg, 150 crit dmg, 2 sec cd. The large carrot bomb out of a small rabbit does 400 dmg and 8sec cd. This makes large carrot bombs not worth it at all.
    Not sure what was the logic behind all the math here, but the event is not worth it as others say. And if one goes for it its more effective to use the regular carrot bomb against the large rabbit directly.
  • W00H00TW00H00T
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,075
    edited June 1
    The idea was cute and funny. The mechanics and execution of this event wasn't. Also, with some much HP and buggy targeting + sheer number of players that is needed to complete this quest in a reasonable amount of time = lag fest. I did it once for the amusement factor but never returned. Felt bad for all the incoming players shouting for help.
    Aellae
  • TridasTridas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited June 2
    Once again a potentially good event ruined by the brain trust @ Nexxon. Honestly, I like that you guys try, I really do, and I appreciate the effort to bring us server events where everyone can participate, but time after time you keep dropping the ball on these things.

But.... Here's the thing. We like shinies !!! All of us do, and when we get new events that gets us excited for said new shinies but then fails to deliver on the most basic element of mmo's which is reward versus time, you consistently fail to deliver. Explain to me Nexxon, where the fun and enjoyable aspects are of looking at all the potential rewards of this event and knowing that most of the rewards are unattainable due to poorly though out mechanics ?

#thestruggleisreal
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,570
    Administrator
    edited June 2
    Lucious Rabbini is no doubt difficult to defeat... To help our Riders, we are providing stronger ammunition to take him down and reward your bravery with additional Victory Coins! Check your Ellora's Storage for 75 "Ultimate Rabbini Bombs" (dealing 10,000 Damage) and 6 "Victory Coins".

More "Ultimate Rabbini Bombs" will be distributed on Monday, June 5th, so until then... make these bombs count for the weekend!!
    DjwaffleshotDatZebraMastas