[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Awakened familiar in Elora's Spire

BloodrockBloodrock
Riders of Icarus Rep: 210
edited May 31, 2017 in Mount Collection and Combat
Hello Riders,

Have been playing the game for a while and now started to do Elora's Spire. Inside, awakened familiars spawn but can't find anywhere any reliable info how to tame them.

On the one hand, some websites mention marks (Where can I get them from? Craft? Drop?). On the other hand, a friend told me that I need a PVP set (like in case of e.g. Nightmare.

So how do you tame them? :)

Comments

• RyderRyder
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,810
    edited May 31, 2017
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
    edited May 31, 2017
    atm as far as i know, noone is able to tame them because the marks and the recipes arent dropping at all. So maybe they "should" be a drop and there is a bug. Or we will get it on a later stage of the game.
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,940
    edited May 31, 2017
    Runi wrote: »
    atm as far as i know, noone is able to tame them because the marks and the recipes arent dropping at all. So maybe they "should" be a drop and there is a bug. Or we will get it on a later stage of the game.

That's not true since I have seen two Awakened Demonus marks + sealed Awakened Demonus on Auction House as well as someone riding an Awakened Calypto.
    The marks do drop... but very very rarely.
  • BloodrockBloodrock
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 210
    edited May 31, 2017
    Ok, so no need to get the PVP set after all just pray to the RNG god to get a mark. Thank you for your replies.
  • RuniRuni
    edited May 31, 2017
    Neoseptem wrote: »

That's not true since I have seen two Awakened Demonus marks + sealed Awakened Demonus on Auction House as well as someone riding an Awakened Calypto.
    The marks do drop... but very very rarely.

i often look into ppl on koroshimo and noone bragged about having one or have one in their sockets or as mount/pet.
    I rly would see a screenshot as proof that the marks and tamed versions actually exists.
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,940
    edited May 31, 2017
    i often look into ppl on koroshimo and noone bragged about having one or have one in their sockets or as mount/pet.
    I rly would see a screenshot as proof that the marks and tamed versions actually exists.

I can understand that you're sceptical about it, you only have my word... which isn't much.
    If I ever see the guy with his Calypto or any sealed ponies in auctionhouse I'll make a screen. But as of now these marks are more rare than Traes and Tagris... as I said before I only ever saw four marks/seals/mounts since Spire came out.
    Also it was on Akaldus.
  • glitchmagnetglitchmagnet
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,440
    edited March 11
    So the marks drop from Akaldus? Or some other monster?
  • RuniRuni
    edited March 12
    So the marks drop from Akaldus? Or some other monster?

as far as i know you only can craft the marks yourself with the materials and recipes that drops in elloras spire.
This discussion has been closed.