[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[UPDATE PREVIEW] Shady Warrens

CuddleWingsCuddleWings
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,605
Administrator
edited June 9 in Official News
Dive into Shady Warrens, a fantastical world of mystery and madness. Set aside your differences and claim the treasures that have been foraged by the Rabbinis. And, when all is said and done, relish the splendors that fishing has to offer!

yzdjYvT.jpg

Shady Warrens
Deep in the mountains of Windhome Canyon lies the home of the Rabbinis of Midellas. The Rabbinis have retreated into their domain, hoarding precious metals and materials of the land. Within this domain, conventional combat and skills are negated, forcing Riders to adapt and utilize whatever means are available to them. Dive into the surreal and see how far the rabbit hole takes you!

YUquju5.jpg?2

MV8R53l.jpg

Fishing
Partake in the festivities and engage in Midellas’ most lucrative activity! With this update, Riders will be able to navigate to key areas around Midellas in order to fish. Depending on what area you navigate to, different tiers of rewards will be available for you to acquire. Tempering stones, crafting materials, Legendary Familiar Marks, and even the possibility of powerful equipment are some of the possible rewards that can be obtained. So take a break from conquering the skies, and explore treasures in the deep blue.

sfyclUy.jpg

JoAsIFb.jpg

Distant Light
With the world asunder and the God of Ruin’s machinations coming to fruition, hope throughout Midellas has started to fade and has manifested into despair. However, in the bleakest of moments, Ellora’s Light shines in the distance…

alexNightAcedicaSindel84

Comments

• NotAModNotAMod
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 710
    edited June 10
    So excited for fishing!!!! HYPE! :)
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,935
    edited June 10
    Loli invasion incomming
    Gangar
  • Slayer87Slayer87
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 405
    edited June 10
    No level cap increase?
  • sarcophagussarcophagus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited June 10
    that trailer teaser.. didn't tease at all.. I'm left completely blank as to what you teasing about. something new is on the horizon.. yes we knew that. I want compensation for you wasting my precious seconds.
  • HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,215
    edited June 10
    Hello! I can't wait when we will go in Akrat Plains. Please let us know when we mustbe ready for Akrat?
    icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/14137/dev-blog-3-riders-of-icarus-open-beta-and-beyond
    6_akrat-plains.jpg
    Also nice to see news in Icarus :) We will go fishing fishing soon oh yeah! :D
  • Icarus_online2Icarus_online2
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited June 10
    that trailer teaser.. didn't tease at all.. I'm left completely blank as to what you teasing about. something new is on the horizon.. yes we knew that. I want compensation for you wasting my precious seconds.

Didnt you see it. The loli class will be added soon. Its an amazing class that helps greatly on raids. Cant wait
  • DjwaffleshotDjwaffleshot
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,175
    edited June 10
    I'm gonna take a guess that they're gonna sell something "Plush Mount" related when the loli class comes out ,plush whale,plush wolf,plush everything lol.I hope they do though,heck she uses a teddy bear as a weapon xD.
    Icarus_online2Sindel84Mastas
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,330
    edited June 10
    This update sounds great! Is this coming next week? Need another class as I have all of them at lv55 already.
  • RyderRyder
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,810
    edited June 10
    that trailer teaser.. didn't tease at all.. [...].

For me, this teaser was a teaser ... but in a negative way. It triggered my past.

When I was a child, I've been abused by adults for many years. Over and over again I nearly died due to that big thing in my mouth which did't let me breathe. Those brainless adults only thought about THEIR fun and didn't care at all about me.

If this teaser means that the loli class comes, and if there are a lot of comments in the ingame chat by people whose brain is only between the upper legs, I will leave the game. I'm not willing to be triggered over and over again.

I'm sorry if my sentences destroy some of your fun - but for me the whole childhood was no fun. I am not able to see fun in such a loli class.
    daeniDjwaffleshotSindel84Mastas
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,430
    edited June 11
    i have mixed feelings about the benefits of adding this but i try and stay positive until i see what it brings.

I was hoping they'd try and tone it down a bit, make it more a fairy or browny in appearance, and not the loli-type that can frankly be more degrading. Hopefully making it allows you some control over how it really looks.

But @Ryder is right. Hopefully the comments stay out entirely or if you must, in Whisper mode and not in General. We need to be more aware of those that might not want that kind of....stuff made public.
    Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should. You need to remember to be considerate to the feelings of others in-game.Remember we are a community.
    RyderAcedica
  • koyutakoyuta
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 660
    edited June 11
    i'm looking forward to the new class. it'll be good to see what it bring to the game play-style wise. and on a side note i think people are blowing the whole loli character thing way out of proportion. out of all the games iv played that had that character model the chats weren't bad or sexual in anyway only time that kinda chat came up was when players who dislike the character model chimed up about how unsavory those characters are saying people who play that character are sick perverts, and thats when others start trolling saying crazy sexual things. my thing about it is if you don't like the character don't play it. just keep playing the game as you normally do and if seeing others playing the character offends you then
    1. you really need a reality check if you are letting a virtual character model bring you so much grief.
    2. stop letting others dictate how "you" play the game.
    3. if its that much of an issue then don't play the game else go back to number 2.

but anyway people are gonna complain just to complain so with that said i do look forward to all the new and upcoming content. keep up the great work.
    alexNightRuniRvB217Mastas
  • SemiMongSemiMong
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,350
    edited June 12
    I agree with others commenting saying each to their own etc etc with the loli class, but all nexon have done here is killed a already dying game and shown they cannot be trusted to actually communicate and listen to their community!

Yes the summer revamp is happening with community changes that have been long needed, but that discussion on the loli class has been going on since the game was released almost a year ago with a clear view that the majority doesn't think its suited for a western game.

Time to sit back, grab the popcorn and watch the numbers decline
    daeni
  • koyutakoyuta
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 660
    edited June 12
    SemiMong wrote: »
    I agree with others commenting saying each to their own etc etc with the loli class, but all nexon have done here is killed a already dying game and shown they cannot be trusted to actually communicate and listen to their community!

Yes the summer revamp is happening with community changes that have been long needed, but that discussion on the loli class has been going on since the game was released almost a year ago with a clear view that the majority doesn't think its suited for a western game.

Time to sit back, grab the popcorn and watch the numbers decline

only thing is that its not a western game and im pretty sure that there are somethings they cant control. if the owners of the game adds something like characters thats not something nexon can just say "we dont want that in the game" as its not their game to begin with. they can ask to see if its possible to make minor changes but if a new character or class is added to the original game that character/class will have an impact on the game down to the coding level and some operations my not be possible to do without said character/class data in further updates and even if they were to add it but mask it so that there wouldn't be any conflicts in the coding players are gonna complain about being locked out of content that is in the game. a few people leaving over a character model is way less than the amount of people who leave cuz they are locked out on content that's supposed to be accessible and available in game
    Acedica
  • silentjaybirdsilentjaybird
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 730
    edited June 15
    Can't wait for the idol class. Been on a break from this game for far to long and I'm excited to say that I will be maining this class and hope to rise to the top with it (can only dream lol). I just hope with a new class, they give a package worth buying to go with it because I'll say it once, I don't mind spending money on something I enjoy haha.
    AcedicaRvB217
  • LokialephLokialeph
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited June 17
    The update is already up and there is no new class. Where is the Loli Class????
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,380
    edited June 17
    Lokialeph wrote: »
    The update is already up and there is no new class. Where is the Loli Class????

It wasn't advertised as being in this update, it was merely a teaser video to show a hint that it's coming "soon".
    Acedica
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,330
    edited June 17
    Well, Karasha Teddy Bear is definitely in this update.
    But the user class (Trickster they named it it seems) is missing =)