[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[GM EVENT] Fractura Friday

CuddleWingsCuddleWings
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,570
Administrator
edited June 13 in Official News
Join the Guardian GMs of Icarus in assisted dungeon raids for Fractura this Friday!
See how you and your fellow Riders can join in and gain the spoils of this dungeon!

oPv1N0Nl.jpg

PRIZE:
All participants will receive 1 Untradable Rodesh Mark!! Marks will be sent out shortly after the event ends!

EVENT DATE:
June 16, 2017

EU Server Times
  • 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Pacific Time
  • 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
  • 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM Central European Summer Time
  • 4:00 AM - 5:30 AM [June 13] Australian Eastern Standard Time

NA Server Times
  • 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Pacific Time
  • 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM Eastern Time
  • 1:00 AM - 2:30 AM Central European Summer Time
  • 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM [June 13] Australian Eastern Standard Time

HOW TO JOIN A DUNGEON RUN:
  • You must enter the Cross Sever Lobby for the GM Raids.
  • Hit "T" to find party and locate the room name "GM Fractura Friday". 3 Raids will be available from the following GMs:
    - CM-CuddleWings
    - GM -AaronJohn
    or GM-Aldyn
    - GM-Cicada
  • Hit "Apply for Party" to be accepted.

RULES:
  • Riders will be accepted on a first come basis.
  • We will be doing multiple runs, please wait for the raid before you to complete before attempting to join.
  • Give your fellow Riders a fair chance. Please do not do more than 1 dungeon run with the GMs otherwise you will be kicked.
  • Be respectful to the Guardian GMs. Harassment of GMs is subject to punishment on your account.
  • GMs will avoid grabbing loot, however, please do not ask them to trade any loot that is obtained.

yvadimSindel84Mastas

Comments

• yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,995
    edited June 13
    That's an awesome event! Could you do this on a regular basis please? Like weekly :D
    Also what would be loot settings? How about disabling pet autoloot for the parties?
    ElleloupMastas
  • FoxSadBoiFoxSadBoi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 215
    edited June 13
    I think this is a great way to connect with your player base, awesome opportunity guys! :D
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,690
    edited June 14
    Awesome event :) I would like to join but not sure if I can since it's Friday evening for me :/ But that problem is unavoidable with a worldwide playerbase.
    Have fun everyone and good luck on drops^^
  • KingOfEverythingKingOfEverything
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited June 15
    I like to join thanks a lot thats TOP just a question im from czech republick playing in velzeroth so i just wanna know the time 8-9pm right? See you all thanks !
  • RaubtieR666RaubtieR666
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited June 15
    Are the runs streamed e.g. via Twitch? Would make it easier to look up when the next raid is starting probably.
  • PperkPperk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,240
    edited June 15
    We could see how the GMs can play on Twitch, so pls dont come to Akaldus, just let the server works and let us to play, thx.
  • RaynaMikaelsonRaynaMikaelson
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited June 16
    I have a question, Will the riders that waited to go into Fractura be compensated with a Rodesh Mark as well?
    Sindel84
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Administrator
    edited June 16
    I have a question, Will the riders that waited to go into Fractura be compensated with a Rodesh Mark as well?

They will only be issued to Riders who made it into the party for the event.
    We will have more events like this in the future so there will be more chances.
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Administrator
    edited June 16
    Good day, Riders. For those who participated in the party, we will be distributing the marks out within 3 business days. Due to the volume of winners it will take a little bit longer to distribute and therefore cannot meet the 1 day turnaround time.

Rest assured you will receive your marks.
    Thank you for your patience and we hope you all enjoyed to the event.
    Mastas
  • Sindel84Sindel84
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 720
    edited June 16
    Some of us been waiting long time and wondering why didn't you finish it out and there still left over players that wanted in but one of them and others wonder how get in your party and we had lot people in but rest were waiting there turn and how get the mark if we didn't get in and why my character was Phoenixwar waiting like the others patiently for our turn do it
    RaynaMikaelson
  • RaynaMikaelsonRaynaMikaelson
    edited June 16
    Sindel84 wrote: »
    Some of us been waiting long time and wondering why didn't you finish it out and there still left over players that wanted in but one of them and others wonder how get in your party and we had lot people in but rest were waiting there turn and how get the mark if we didn't get in and why my character was Phoenixwar waiting like the others patiently for our turn do it

Yes, that is exactly how I feel. I waited for 1 and a half hours and didn't to join either.
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,690
    edited June 17
    Thx to a lightning strike I had no internet for 24 hours and missed the event :( But seeing that many people didn't made it in party means that it's not so bad since I couldn't made it in party myself perhaps. I hope this kind of events will happen soon again.
  • Wingmaster870Wingmaster870
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,605
    edited June 17
    I also waited. Parties were full before they even hit the party board, hmmmm, how does that happen I wonder? I have attended and participated in many of the these so called "events" and have never, ever received anything for my effort. I have a feeling that many of these events are rigged and there is nothing random about how the GM's conduct them. Until I see something that even remotely resembles fairness in these events I am not going to waste my time on them. Sorry but this is just my opinion.
  • AylanorAylanor
    edited June 17
    @Wingmaster870:
    Well this was my first event I took apart.
    And I got in, thx to spamming "T" and looking for a room created by peoples with the name "C...".
    Then I just spammed "Join Party" and was with CuddleWings <3 in Fractura.
    But sure it was hard, there were around 600 ppl on the cross server, so yeah, be first and lucky - nothing more or less.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,380
    edited June 17
    Will this event be affected by the current Unscheduled Maintenance?
    Aylanor wrote: »
    @Wingmaster870:
    Well this was my first event I took apart.
    And I got in, thx to spamming "T" and looking for a room created by peoples with the name "C...".
    Then I just spammed "Join Party" and was with CuddleWings <3 in Fractura.
    But sure it was hard, there were around 600 ppl on the cross server, so yeah, be first and lucky - nothing more or less.

Somewhat clearly illustrates that the entire event was just badly planned from the start. :( Should be obvious that these sort of events will generate huge interest amongst the player base, especially when the "reward" for participation is a Mark to tame one of the most popular familiars in the game currently. Sometimes it seems that Nexon are desperately trying to come up with new ways to keep Riders interested in the game only to end up disappointing far too many. Nexons attitude towards all those who missed out seems to be "tough luck but try again next time". Only problem with that is that some of those who missed out may not be around to try next time!

Better way to run these sort of events would be to spread them over a weekend, start on a Friday and repeat on Saturday and Sunday. Anyone trying to do more than one dungeon run should not only be kicked but also forfeit the reward! But hey, that's just my opinion and suggestions.
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Administrator
    edited June 19
    For Riders who got into party, the Radesh Mark should be in your Ellora's storage now. :-)
    Sindel84
This discussion has been closed.