[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - June 15, 2017

Comments

• DuquesaDuquesa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited June 15
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    Due to an in-game issue we will be shutting down the servers temporarily until further notice. Thank you for your patience, Riders.

Is there a time-frame? An hour or longer? Would be nice to have some sort of idea as to how long we're unable to play? Is this likely to last the rest of the evening?

+1

And quoting TheEllora, what about our Premium Service, Talismans, Daily Rewards and Ellora's Spire entrance?
  • KingOfEverythingKingOfEverything
    edited June 15
    :D its only 10-12 hours and u are worried about premium and daily i dont get it. Im normal player like you supporting this game because i like it i remember times when i was playing lineage 2 this is so better pvp system,raid system crafting flying, u can hate it or love it. I choose the love OFC ! Hope all ill be ok wish u the best ! See ya in game!
  • Uchih4MadaraUchih4Madara
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 905
    edited June 15
    :D its only 10-12 hours and u are worried about premium and daily i dont get it. Im normal player like you supporting this game because i like it i remember times when i was playing lineage 2 this is so better pvp system,raid system crafting flying, u can hate it or love it. I choose the love OFC ! Hope all ill be ok wish u the best ! See ya in game!

I don't think you'll see us in game anytime soon :D (maintenance)
    ZuNamiSmy
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,380
    edited June 15
    TheEllora wrote: »
    I wonder how they will solve the lost time of our objects. (Premium Service, Talisman, etc) :(

We can only wait and see what Nexon decide to do. I'm sure they'll make an announcement once they have something to actually announce!
    Shadow_Alchemist
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,080
    edited June 15
    @Cream @CuddleWings it would be so much better if you'd have a live stream somewhere where we can see what you work on and how much progress is made. Like GitLab did when they have had the database incident.
  • TralayanTralayan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited June 15
    when are the servers coming back up. over 10 hours now. what the heck is going on at nexon?!

READ more than your own post buckwheat!!! FFS
    Shadow_Alchemist
  • RoadbugRoadbug
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited June 15
    Well, what ever this bug actually was, it took a real BIG bite out of something. Sever was only up for about half an hour after update, then went down and is still down several hours later. At least I won't have too much trouble with daily prize since I am current. Haven't had much time to play, but I have managed to get that done without missing one yet, so I can afford to. The ones really hurt are going to be those who aren't keeping up or have crafted some goodies and now lost them.

I hope there is a decent compensation for all of this for those who lost the most.
  • AndanzasAndanzas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 330
    edited June 15
  • KieannaKieanna
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited June 15
    Ok come on Roi ...what the !!
    Qara
  • QaraQara
    edited June 15
    Andanzas wrote: »

good one , i agree with u . :D
  • ChicanoLocoChicanoLoco
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 430
    edited June 15
    i think they are just sleeping xD
  • SmySmy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited June 15
    Darn, Down all morning, Ijust got home from work and still down. We havaent heard anything for hours. Any new info ?
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,570
    Administrator
    edited June 15
    dezzoro wrote: »
    even cuddles wont reply coz they all in bed

Oh I am very much awake, Rider. :-D
    Haven't heard back on when the servers will be back up.
  • SmySmy
    edited June 15
    Ty Cuddles
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,370
    Forum Moderator
    edited June 15
    yvadim wrote: »
    @Cream @CuddleWings it would be so much better if you'd have a live stream somewhere where we can see what you work on and how much progress is made. Like GitLab did when they have had the database incident.

This is an interesting idea, Rider! :) I will let the team know, so they can take it into consideration!
    edited June 15
    Thanks for the hard work for US!
  • RoadbugRoadbug
    edited June 15
    NA server appears to be back up now!!! YEA :D
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,370
    Forum Moderator
    edited June 15
    Maintenance is complete Riders!! Log in and take the fight against the Rabbini and good luck Fishing!!!

http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/23340/completed-unscheduled-maintenance-june-15-2017
    edited June 15
    Thanks!
    Cream
  • SmySmy
    edited June 15
    WooHoo!
    Cream