[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Bug] getting achievement over and over again

KillXIIIKillXIII
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,880
edited June 15 in Bug Reporting
Since servers are up again I get the 30 runs of Elite Matren whenever I switch the map (guess it works for channels too). This achievement gives us 45 Elluns. I know some people will hate me for reporting it but I don't wanna end up getting banned for taking those Elluns. It also seems that tempering is bugged too (someone said in world chat). It seems to fail less maybe even succeeds always.
LaDesire

Comments

• daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,305
    edited June 15
    IDK, looks like they figured it out as well. i got kicked, then the launcher says "Undergoing Maint." again. :D
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,880
    edited June 15
    That was cause of the tempering exploit for sure. we will se when servers are back up or if they get another maintenance XD
  • LaDesireLaDesire
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 565
    edited June 15
    A lot of people spammed tempering exalted gear thanks to that bug. I hope roll-back is possible so to undo all the changes since servers went up till they went down because it's really unfair and wrong! All elluns that people got from that bug and all the tempering activity must be undone!
    KaikoondaeniArkMagikou8oneSiferra84
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,480
    edited June 15
    void
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,305
    edited June 15
    If they did it intentionally (and seeing the amount of people that i saw announced with tempering success), i believe they should be banned.

This isn't the first time some have exploited a glitch, the last time we all paid for it, now i think those that repeated this one should all be kicked off.
    Kaikoonou8oneSiferra84
  • ou8oneou8one
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited June 15
    just pimping /////ready to go fishing.
  • ArkMagikArkMagik
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 640
    edited June 15
    i skipped work to play the update. R.i.P
    hopefully its back up. alot of people were excited for the recent changes.