[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Gameplay] Quest Fishin' Fanatic item not in game?

MaraMara
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,040
edited June 16 in Bug Reporting
Quest requires Modest Auto-Reel.
Vendor sells Austere and Complex Auto-Reels only.
WINDY75RyderIxxolosHyenaNyjaEstiVimiMaldoniaGrizzlyUKHoneychyldand 2 others.

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,780
    edited June 17
    I'm guessing someone forgot to add the item to the vendor(s). *shrug*
  • MastasMastas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,565
    edited June 18
    Was happy to start the fishing Quest and then got frustrated after few minutes when i cant buy the Modest auto Reel :(
    Makes you wonder if someone from Nexon Ever Plays the new content Quest before releasing it .....
    killerkiss85
  • NagshastyNagshasty
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited June 18
    I think it may be a bad translation as in English the word "austere" means the same as "modest"(as well as many other meanings) ... so it would appear that either, the variable that triggers the completion of the quest "Fishing Fanatic" has been entered incorrectly or the label used to describe the item in the vendor store is incorrect.
  • MaldoniaMaldonia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 810
    edited June 18
    you have modest and austere potions, too... anyway hopefully the mystery will be solved soon, it's rather frustrating to not be able to enjoy the event completely
    Nagshasty
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,425
    edited June 18
    maybe its just an translation issue
    Maldonia wrote: »
    you have modest and austere potions, too... anyway hopefully the mystery will be solved soon, it's rather frustrating to not be able to enjoy the event completely

the fishing quest you cant complete is a normal quest and has nothing to do with the fishing event thats running atm. ;-) So you can enjoy the fishing event without any problems ;)
    Nagshasty
  • GnarllGnarll
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited June 18
    Runi wrote: »
    the fishing quest you cant complete is a normal quest and has nothing to do with the fishing event thats running atm. ;-) So you can enjoy the fishing event without any problems ;)

Unfortunately with out completing the quest you can not turn in Herring for boxes
    killerkiss85WINDY75
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 19,700
    Forum Moderator
    edited June 18
    This information has been forward for review, Riders! Thank you for the feedback and patience!
    killerkiss85Object_MSTKMaldoniaHolyus
  • MaldoniaMaldonia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 810
    edited June 20
    Runi wrote: »
    well, it's fishing, it's been a seasonal event in my book ;) my bad my bad :D
  • MelbaneMelbane
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited June 20
    Has any-one tried switching to the Korean language and seen if it works,,,,,, or the Japanese ,,,,,