[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Looking for guild

silentjaybirdsilentjaybird
Riders of Icarus Rep: 730
edited June 16 in Guilds
With the new class coming (Idol) soon, I will be returning to the game once more to play. So, I know it's a bit early but I like to plan ahead on things - and so, I am looking for a guild on Teleo server. The guild must be active, friendly, kind and helpful. I like to be in a guild that I will grow with and help out with raids, world bosses, etc when possible. Again, once the Idol class comes out, I will be looking for my permanent home.

Comments

• MrDinoMrDino
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 740
    edited June 16
    With the new class coming (Idol) soon, I will be returning to the game once more to play. So, I know it's a bit early but I like to plan ahead on things - and so, I am looking for a guild on Teleo server. The guild must be active, friendly, kind and helpful. I like to be in a guild that I will grow with and help out with raids, world bosses, etc when possible. Again, once the Idol class comes out, I will be looking for my permanent home.

Hey! My guild would love to have you! Private message me and I'll give you more information and link you to our discord :)
  • HotakHotak
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited June 24
    Сервер Корошимо
    Маг 55
    ищу гилду или кп