[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

ranger class

blood123blood123
Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
edited June 25, 2017 in Ranger
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Bv4zYHm7n4k&t=33s&index=11&list=LLaMm9C4xI-qBSt9eyj0hYzg is there anyone who can tell me how to increase ranger's attack speed? cause in the video this korean player has a insane attack speed!!!

Comments

• DejanDejan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 960
    edited June 26, 2017
    First of all, its the Korean Server and not ours. Secondly, just look up how many buffs he has.
  • HetNieuwsHetNieuws
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 345
    edited June 26, 2017
    First of all, attack speed only scales with Auto Attack ( and rangers dont use their AA ).
    Secondly, his skill aren't that much faster compared to what we are capable of, his 'fast chaos arrow rotation is a combination of active skill buffs + cast time reduction.
    The active skills what give cast time reduction are: Sharp Arrow, Ruin Arrow & Raven Shot.

Also have in mind that he doesnt use the auto combo function what allows for even more faster casting.
  • blood123blood123
    edited July 4, 2017
    this guy is lv6 and his attack speed is really fast as well
  • blood123blood123
    edited July 4, 2017
    i am not using auto attack! and my attack speed can't be as fast as those guys
  • DejanDejan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 960
    edited July 4, 2017
    The video you show us, it's again from a korean server. It is a complitely different built.