[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance – July 10, 2017

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
Administrator
edited July 10, 2017 in Official News
[UPDATE] Due to an in-game update issue, the maintenance has been extended. Please check back on our social channels for updates. We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding.

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Monday, July 10, 2017. We anticipate the update to last approximately 8 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

July 10, 2017
  • Pacific Daylight Time: 4:00 AM – 12:00 PM
  • Eastern Daylight Time: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
  • Central European Standard Time: 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
  • Australian Eastern Standard Time: 9:00 PM – 5:00 AM [July 11]
What will be unavailable:
  • All Riders of Icarus game servers.
Changes and Updates:
  • Trickster Class Update
MartyrsRvB217

Comments

• roganemorroganemor
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 730
    edited July 7, 2017
    Glad there's no mention about fixing the crashing bug. The crashing 10 to 20 times per play session is what keeps bringing me back to play.
    MastasSqueaks
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited July 7, 2017
    roganemor wrote: »
    Glad there's no mention about fixing the crashing bug. The crashing 10 to 20 times per play session is what keeps bringing me back to play.

During the update we will be issuing the first roll out to improve the crashing issue.
    itsJynxMeRyderMastasWraithhunterVampivaRvB217
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
    edited July 7, 2017
    OMG, @CuddleWings, improve the crashing issue. So should I understand it as crashing would occur more often?
    RyderMastasBRK
  • roganemorroganemor
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 730
    edited July 7, 2017
    yvadim wrote: »
    OMG, @CuddleWings, improve the crashing issue. So should I understand it as crashing would occur more often?

ROFL!!!
    2 hours and I still can't enter Forgotten Shrine, Temple of Sands or Maart lair
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
    edited July 7, 2017
    ROFL!!!
    2 hours and I still can't enter Forgotten Shrine, Temple of Sands or Maart lair

Had the same "fun" today. What helped is to use xserver, open the dungeon, crash. Then after restart go to left shrine to go lv40 dungeons and back lv50. Then it did let me into the open dungeon without a crash.
  • MartyrsMartyrs
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited July 8, 2017
    Why ppl crying on every post i have no crashes or btd buy a maschine that can handle the game ffs let Nexon do the Work. Thanks Nexon i really enjoy ur Game Iam ready for 10th juli
    Raiders get ur Potion or Die
  • xy44xy44
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,405
    edited July 8, 2017
    Im more excited that the crashes will be fixed that the new content.. and thats really sad!
    PlagueRavenlllNOAMlllMastas
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    edited July 8, 2017
    CuddleWings, you should really change EU downtime and make it separate from NA servers..
    Basically, Australian and Eu players will have their time cut so badly.
    Minimuecke
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited July 8, 2017
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    CuddleWings, you should really change EU downtime and make it separate from NA servers..
    Basically, Australian and Eu players will have their time cut so badly.

make the downtime on different times would mean more costs and more personal needed in order to do this.
    so i dont think they will think about it, just because some ppl cant play after 9pm CEST. i mean lets be fair, you never can make it up to everyone...what about this shiftworkers, or ppl that come home late....they would hate it aswell if they couldnt play because of the maintenance.
  • RakiriRakiri
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited July 8, 2017
    I remember when Parna came out and they did Maintenance during the middle of the day for NA players :)
  • GaalrauchGaalrauch
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 815
    edited July 8, 2017
    @Cuddle.. nice joke xD

Hi, I don't know if devs finally found a fix for the big crash issue since their last fake hotfix, in case this can help here is a little story:
    I was in Cloying Wasteand tried to teleport to the familliar farm => crash
    Relog, still at Cloying Waste, teleport to farm => crash
    ... Ok after 5-6 crashes, I used my golden ticket to teleport at Trirael Rift, of course as expected I crashed, it's ok I was sure I will crash.
    I relog, this time I'm at Tritael Rift, as expected. Then from here talk to the PNG and teleport to the farm with success.

Morality of my story => maybe the issue is related to Cloying Waste ? Maybe only the PNG in the main town, I will not test all PNG from all maps

If this doesn't help devs to fix the issue, I hope it will help others players still having crashes.
  • MastasMastas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,665
    edited July 8, 2017
    Wont play anymore until Crashing issue gets fixed,its just not fun anymore to have the game crashing randomly after a little time.
  • neMes1sneMes1s
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    edited July 8, 2017
    i've never had issues playing before you messed up something 2 weeks ago.... 2 weeks and still crashing while porting or using the (carot-) recall stone.

thats the way to celebrate the 1 year anniversary. Shame on you...
    Rayn3
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,825
    edited July 9, 2017
    Gaalrauch wrote: »
    @Cuddle.. nice joke xD

Hi, I don't know if devs finally found a fix for the big crash issue since their last fake hotfix, in case this can help here is a little story:
    ... Ok after 5-6 crashes, I used my golden ticket to teleport at Trirael Rift, of course as expected I crashed, it's ok I was sure I will crash.
    I relog, this time I'm at Tritael Rift, as expected. Then from here talk to the PNG and teleport to the farm with success.

Morality of my story => maybe the issue is related to Cloying Waste ? Maybe only the PNG in the main town, I will not test all PNG from all maps

If this doesn't help devs to fix the issue, I hope it will help others players still having crashes.

Hmm, you might be on to something here. Since they had to delay the update i had little to do but finish up maxing out my last character.

As I leveled my last toon to finish CW i started having issues more than i had before, since the games always had disconnection issues but nothing like what's been reported here in the past couple weeks. Now that i think about it the times i crashed from the familiar farm recently was from the Beast Trainers not at main capital Alseik.
    The Cross server there at both ToS and FoS were where i had the most trouble crashing as well.

I'm now finishing up in ES.
    As of right now i haven't crashed yet but then again i haven't used any Trainers or cross-servers on that map either. If this crashing doesn't follow me there then I'll edit this to indicate it as well. :)

Edit: well I'm about 2/3rds done with Ellora's Sanctuary and no crashes to note yet. Been using the beast Trainers and most of the Shrines, also threw in a pass just for kicks to see if that did anything. Nada! IDK what they broke in Cloying Wastes but there i have major issues.
  • WraithhunterWraithhunter
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited July 8, 2017
    Gaalrauch wrote: »
    @Cuddle.. nice joke xD

Ah, I've been crashing a lot at Cloying Wastes a lot too, even to go to my Familiar Farm. Also another thing I noticed, the dungeons in "Cross-server" is actually fairly stable, the only dungeon though that seems to be crashing the most is Cavern of Veil on Story-Legendary as well, But back to the point, yes I also have been crashing on Cloying Waste too. Does seem a bit odd.
    edited July 8, 2017

During the update we will be issuing the first roll out to improve the crashing issue.

Ah ye, that would be good, then we can all enjoy the update like it should be. Can't wait for it to come out on the 10th. ;p
  • ExterBGExterBG
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited July 8, 2017
    fix those crashes!!! it become intolerable :#
  • silentjaybirdsilentjaybird
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 830
    edited July 9, 2017
    -hype noises- I can't wait for tomorrow and the timing for it is perfect for me!
  • faruk_omerfaruk_omer
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 780
    edited July 9, 2017
    amk bugu amk crahsi. Admins are not working!!!!!
    edited July 9, 2017
    -hype noises- I can't wait for tomorrow and the timing for it is perfect for me!

lol I agree greatly, I love how the story is progressing so far. ^-^