[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance – July 10, 2017

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited July 9, 2017
    roganemor wrote: »
    Glad there's no mention about fixing the crashing bug. The crashing 10 to 20 times per play session is what keeps bringing me back to play.

During the update we will be issuing the first roll out to improve the crashing issue.

Nice to know, but would have been even better if that piece of information had been included in the actual maintenance announcement, listed under "Bug Fixes", instead of as a reply to someone directly asking about it!

This is a perfect example of why so many players are getting fed up with Nexon's "silence" over bug fixes! :(
    MastasHeytaco
  • Ventura85Ventura85
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 905
    edited July 9, 2017
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    Glad there's no mention about fixing the crashing bug. The crashing 10 to 20 times per play session is what keeps bringing me back to play.

During the update we will be issuing the first roll out to improve the crashing issue.

Nice to know, but would have been even better if that piece of information had been included in the actual maintenance announcement, listed under "Bug Fixes", instead of as a reply to someone directly asking about it!

This is a perfect example of why so many players are getting fed up with Nexon's "silence" over bug fixes! :(

If they would list every single bug fix one by one, that list would never end :) thats why they just write simply "bug fixes" :)
    Pperk
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited July 9, 2017
    faruk_omer wrote: »
    amk bugu amk crahsi. Admins are not working!!!!!

you know, admins/GMs/CMs cant do anything about bugs except informing the team/developer about it. so crying out to them wont help ;-) only the developer can fix stuff and therefore they have to find the bug first ^^
    daeni
  • CastanCastan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 820
    edited July 9, 2017
    Is it me or is the crashing getting worse? Trying to run legendary cm and rom and almost the whole party has dced like 7 times. This is stupid. Making it hard to play a good game.
    Rayn3
  • DejanDejan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,060
    edited July 9, 2017
    I crashed during my only 1 spire run. When I got back online I have lost about 3-4 mins.... Please try to fix it.....
  • MalfurionMalfurion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 210
    edited July 9, 2017
    and again nothing about character slots cap. it is hard to change limits. say "bye" to your unlike character.
  • DjbarmanDjbarman
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited July 10, 2017
    Where are the patch notes or "Trickster Class Update" is all the info we get ?
    ZuNami
  • faruk_omerfaruk_omer
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 785
    edited July 10, 2017
    Runi wrote: »
    faruk_omer wrote: »
    amk bugu amk crahsi. Admins are not working!!!!!

you know, admins/GMs/CMs cant do anything about bugs except informing the team/developer about it. so crying out to them wont help ;-) only the developer can fix stuff and therefore they have to find the bug first ^^

yaw hehe
  • xy44xy44
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,415
    edited July 10, 2017
    Patch notes? yeah here they are.

New class, Crashes whilst loading
    New zone, Crashes while loading
    Bug Fixes, Cant see as game is crashed
    ELLORA SHOP - Works perfectly

I think that sums it up nicely.

DjbarmanBRKRayn3KingOfEverythingMastasZuNamiPperkMenaceToSoc1ety
  • SalladinSalladin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,630
    edited July 10, 2017
    "Unbugged cost a lot of money, headmaster.... "
    "Hmmm, yes. I have an idea >:) We untempering bad players +0"
    "Good idea oooo great boss"
    "Now, there's no problem applying update"
    Rayn3
  • Rayn3Rayn3
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 655
    edited July 10, 2017

@CuddleWings I thought the maintenance you did 2 weeks ago was an attempt to fix the crashing? And then again last week... or so we had been told on discord. Or was that a lie? Which is it? Is this the first attempt and we were lied to before or is this actually the third and you guys have no idea whats causing the crashes and are just taking shots in the dark?

The staff have 0 clue how frustrating it is for your players to not be able to play. I crashed 17 times yesterday trying to leave hakanas highlands and finally just gave up and closed the game. This has been happening for 2 weeks. 2 weeks of frustration and our game play being compromised and the staff telling us "stop complaining.. we know"... but 2 weeks and the game is still crashing. Now, your rolling out tricksters and a supposed fix for the crashing issue. Truth is you guys dont really know if the crash fix will work but your going full steam ahead on the expansion release. Your content putting in new content which many of us probably wont be able to play due to repeated crashing. Wouldn't it have been better to implement the fix for the crash before releasing new content? That way you knew all players would be able to take part in the race to level cap on the new characters? Instead your taking the gamble, hoping it works and more then likely will end up compensating the server when we cant play because of crashes... and your compensation will be crap pots like always. Shame on you Nexon.
    Pperk
  • KingOfEverythingKingOfEverything
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited July 10, 2017
    Martyrs wrote: »
    Why ppl crying on every post i have no crashes or btd buy a maschine that can handle the game ffs let Nexon do the Work. Thanks Nexon i really enjoy ur Game Iam ready for 10th juli
    Raiders get ur Potion or Die

Dude i got notebook for 1500 euros and i getting error so please use ur brain if 80 ppl getting that error that doesnt means that is our fault. JESUS
    MastasZuNamiPperkVaxyEnricoSanGameGrizzlyUKMinimuecke
  • KingOfEverythingKingOfEverything
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited July 10, 2017
    xy44 wrote: »
    Patch notes? yeah here they are.

New class, Crashes whilst loading
    New zone, Crashes while loading
    Bug Fixes, Cant see as game is crashed
    ELLORA SHOP - Works perfectly

I think that sums it up nicely.

Yeah LOL Ellora shop works perfectly :D :D :D that is all about
    ZuNamiTorbinius
  • HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,235
    edited July 10, 2017
    Today after update i try launch game again, if i still got massive lags and crashed i will end with this... Sadly buti have end. i don't want demage my still new laptop. Long time its works fine at my pc. since Shady warrens update comes , my problems starts with this game.... Before i don't have lag so muchh that force me rastart system manually. after last update, i got errors and massive laggs few times in a day depends how many times i try play it :D
  • xy44xy44
    edited July 10, 2017
    servers have been down for 9 hours now? - should we be worried?
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    edited July 10, 2017
    xy44 wrote: »
    servers have been down for 9 hours now? - should we be worried?

Not even 8hr yet.. But since they said "Approximately" u shouldn't expect exactly 8hr of downtime, could be 8 and 40 or such. As could be up 5 mins in advance.
  • HeytacoHeytaco
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,675
    edited July 10, 2017
    Ventura85 wrote: »
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »

If they would list every single bug fix one by one, that list would never end :) thats why they just write simply "bug fixes" :)

dude it must be nice to be able to be happily unaware...

so many reasons why they dont list every bug fix, but one thing is sure it's not because of the length of the bug list lolol.
    so many bugs are left in this game that make game life so much more frustrating than any game i've ever played.

mainly i would speculate that they dont list certain bug fixes becasue they are still in the trial and error phase of finding the error. They may have a "FIX" ready, but the fix is usually a shot in the dark. you give this gm crew too much credit. they dont want to have to list the exact same bug over and over and over and it still never be fixed.
    Remember when they fixed the eternal channel change load screen a year ago? that crap still happens. but no one cares anymore we just accept it as a game thats poorly managed.

• HeytacoHeytaco
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,675
    edited July 10, 2017
    Hitlano wrote: »
    Today after update i try launch game again, if i still got massive lags and crashed i will end with this... Sadly buti have end. i don't want demage my still new laptop. Long time its works fine at my pc. since Shady warrens update comes , my problems starts with this game.... Before i don't have lag so muchh that force me rastart system manually. after last update, i got errors and massive laggs few times in a day depends how many times i try play it :D

yeah dude my computer soon after the crashes began started shutting down to bsod every time the game errors. so i havnt been in game in awhile.
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited July 10, 2017
    Due to an in-game update issue, the maintenance has been extended. Please check back on our social channels for updates. We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding.
  • xy44xy44
    edited July 10, 2017
    ....and so it begins : )
    Keiwyn