[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance – July 10, 2017

Comments

• NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited July 10, 2017
    Currently, there is an issue that prevents the "Captured Tiger" from appearing in order to complete the story-quest "Destabilizing Your Foes."

However, once your character has achieved level 9, you can obtain the next story-quest "Stones of Corruption."

In order to do this, move to the World Shrine in Hakain's Crossing by the Noble's Gate. Use the World Shrine to travel to the Hakana's Highlands World Shrine for a small fee. Once you arrive, speak to Maria in the Sansupus Camp to obtain the "Stone of Corruption" quest.
    RvB217
  • KeiwynKeiwyn
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 710
    edited July 10, 2017
    Vers 17h j'ai fait la mise à jour, jusque la tout vas bien !!
    et à 20h45 ça ma fait re télécharger tout le jeu ??
    La il y a de quoi ce poser des question ? :o
    Vaxy
  • KingOfEverythingKingOfEverything
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited July 10, 2017
    Are u serious guys :D i logged in and it saying " this word is not active" WTF? :D
    edited July 10, 2017
    http://imgur.com/a/4NoaC i cant log in WHY?
  • DejanDejan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,060
    edited July 10, 2017
    @CuddleWings You have a bug at Special daily rewards... they are reseted... Maybe its abusable...
    edited July 10, 2017
    Fixed thanks!
  • TriceTrice
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,080
    edited July 10, 2017
    Lol, Game crashed first zone change
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Administrator
    edited July 10, 2017
    Has the crashing improved for any Riders?
  • SevenSeasSevenSeas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,520
    edited July 10, 2017
    I have a 9.03 GB download! Is anyone else getting this?? The game file is only 12 GB total!
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Administrator
    edited July 10, 2017
    SevenSeas wrote: »
    I have a 9.03 GB download! Is anyone else getting this?? The game file is only 12 GB total!

The reason why some of you may be prompted with an 8GB download is because the Nexon Launcher itself had an update. There isn't a workaround for this at this time. You will just have to run the DL for now.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited July 10, 2017
    SevenSeas wrote: »

The reason why some of you may be prompted with an 8GB download is because the Nexon Launcher itself had an update. There isn't a workaround for this at this time. You will just have to run the DL for now.

I only downloaded the entire game at the beginning of the month because Nexon's Support team told me to do a "Repair Installation" in the hopes it would fix the July Attendance Event bug! While it fixed nothing it took well over seven hours to complete and now I have to allow the damn thing to download and install yet again? Once again Nexon shows just how incompetent and inept they truly are! :/ How many more times are players going to be forced to re-download and re-install the entire game due to Nexon's incompetence?

I guess the July Attendance Event is still bugged as well? I'm asking because Support did nothing except pass the issue on to some other team and then tell me to read the forums and website for news of the fix!

How do I get a refund on the remaining 60+ days of my Premium Service? I'm losing days that I've paid for due to Nexon's failures, incompetence and ineptitude! What will they do about that? Try to offer some sort of garbage "compensation" package yet again? Or more likely just ignore the complaints because Nexon has got my money and don't care what happens?
  • MiralidricMiralidric
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 325
    edited July 10, 2017
    No crashing so far, but i have a question regarding the crafting stage upgrade if that is supposed to happen now, since we can only upgrade the stages every 10 levels. I've tried to upgrade but it says "You've reached maximum level of X"
  • DjbarmanDjbarman
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited July 10, 2017
    ok as it goes for me
    Abonded Watchtower = crash everytime i get near
    Merumi Residance = Crash inside
    New Dung = Crash everytime i go near
    Trying to reinstall game ...
    Ninjalips
  • FairPlay001_1FairPlay001_1
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 745
    edited July 10, 2017
    Djbarman wrote: »
    ok as it goes for me
    Abonded Watchtower = crash everytime i get near
    Merumi Residance = Crash inside
    New Dung = Crash everytime i go near
    Trying to reinstall game ...

Merumi Residance crash when I was watching the anime
    Ninjalips
  • FireballFrenzyFireballFrenzy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 340
    edited July 10, 2017
    That's actually the situation in game. After reach lvl.60 i got a crash and then if i try to log in again i got instantly crashed. Please fix it.
  • DjbarmanDjbarman
    edited July 10, 2017
    the same cant enter crash all the time ...
  • emaneemane
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited July 10, 2017
    Deleted by Moderator
  • roganemorroganemor
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 730
    edited July 10, 2017
    Story line cannot be completed, crash to desktop at the cut scene. /sigh
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,250
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 10, 2017
    @emane

There is no need to use foul language to post your situation, Rider. Follow the Code of Honor and Nexon policy at all times, thank you!
  • DjbarmanDjbarman
    edited July 11, 2017
    your gonna fix the crash problem today or not ? no gm answer or smth . On Fb the same