[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What we can wait for in near future?

HitlanoHitlano
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,185
edited July 29 in General Chat
What We will have in near future? (After Akrat Plains)

Comments

• 9Lilith49Lilith4
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited August 3
    Hitlano wrote: »

Update with new zone Turimnan Valley therefore some new familiars and dung, increased lvl cap (probably) 67 which will be pretty hard to grind for, also Koreans have a new loli - Shiring Magician

• HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,185
    edited August 4
    Why they make Loli, Why can't make somthing other. like Punisher Class or Musician (Maybe angel with wings and Arpha instrument as weapon). Or Legendary Stradivarius With Violin. It's not enough pedobears in world?
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,175
    edited August 4
    Why they make Loli, Why can't make somthing other. like Punisher Class or Musician (Maybe angel with wings and Arpha instrument as weapon). Or Legendary Stradivarius With Violin. It's not enough pedobears in world?

because wemade wanted to make a loli/supporter class. Maybe they will add others in near future, but trickster and after that the "dark mage loli"-class will come.
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,570
    Administrator
    edited August 4
    MOAR BANK STORAGE!!
    PhilosoapCreamdaeniZuNamiHitlanoAzymion
  • BobTheBlobBobTheBlob
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,965
    Forum Moderator
    edited August 4
    MOAR BANK STORAGE!!

Sorry, she had too much coffee....
    PhilosoapDjwaffleshotdaeniMattoMinimuecke
  • EstiEsti
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 960
    edited August 4
    MOAR BANK STORAGE!!

What about a shared storage between caracter instead?

CrosslieMadDog68ArynRipleyGrizzlyUKZuNamiNia
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,995
    edited August 4
    MOAR BANK STORAGE!!

yes, finally!

can we get inventory in pages similar to storage as well? its unusable if I make UI elements bigger for my eyes!
    Azymion
  • CheapneazyCheapneazy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 585
    edited August 5
    how about upping the gathering/ crafting stuff
  • ArynRipleyArynRipley
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,615
    edited August 5
    Account-wide Storage and Bestiary aka Mount Tab. So mighty need for it!
    Nia
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,935
    edited August 5
    All the above would be a start. And for a price that doesn't hurt so much. IDK, It seems like I'm ALWAYS farming elluns.
    Azymion
  • AellaeAellae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,435
    edited August 5
    9Lilith4 wrote: »

Update with new zone Turimnan Valley therefore some new familiars and dung, increased lvl cap (probably) 67 which will be pretty hard to grind for, also Koreans have a new loli - Shiring Magician

God i hope they don't disfigure the new class like they did to trickster! I'm for ever stuck wearing a swimsuit to hide that horrible discoloration censor botch job you guys did to the legs! They aren't children ffs, there's no need to censor them so weirdly. If people are projecting their own weird fantasies on them, that's on them, it's not your responsibility to alter the art of the developers just because some weirdos are triggered!

Account storage would be fantastic, as I feel like I'm constantly standing around by the mail box sending stuff all over the place.

I would like to see us get Legendary Refiners and Transcending stones put in an npcs shop

GrizzlyUK
  • FarantheaFaranthea
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,035
    edited August 5
    Need moar familiar storage O.o srsly I got everything unlocked now and I have no room for the new mounts... dont want to seal them :'(
    lithefarmerGrizzlyUKAzymion
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,380
    edited August 6
    Account-Wide Storage options along with Account-Wide Crafting Storage options would be great and, let's be honest, they are much needed and requested additions to this game! Account-Wide Familiar Storage options are also high on the much requested list, as well as an increase to the number of characters per account we can make! Sadly I very much doubt any of them will ever happen because WeMade Entertainment clearly never envisaged this game going global when they were in the developmental stages! As such it's lacking so many features that are considered standard in so many other modern MMO's that it seems as if noboby at WeMade has ever heard of, let alone actually played, any other MMO at all! :(

Heck, not even WoW had any account-wide support when it was released all those years ago, but Blizzard has added account-wide mounts, pets, achievements, toys and transmog (fashion/wardrobe) over the years. Plenty of other big name MMO's have some level of account-wide support, it's not something that suddenly sprang up in the last few months or so!

So maybe the best thing we can ask for is that the devs at WeMade go play lots of other MMO's so they can see just what they've left out of RoI? ;)
    Azymiondaeni
  • AzymionAzymion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,350
    edited August 9
    I've heard stuff about guilds, again its rumor to me so don't quote me as fact lol
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,595
    edited August 10
    In the future?
    • Account Wise packages from shop;
    • Account Wise familiar's skins;
    • Guild Storage;
    • Revamp on refining system;
    • Drop tables revamp in every legendary dungeon;
    • The end of feather system for legendary entries. Fractura docet!
    • % on taming success +20% as permanent hidden buff;
    • Last but not least: moar storaaage!!! ;)
    daenixy44GrizzlyUK
  • xy44xy44
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,390
    edited August 10
    Here is my list if any mod wants to pass this along, would be gratefull : )

-More Storage throughout, Personal, Storage master & Guild Share (level 4+ Guild get access)
    -LOOT tables, let fun things drop too.. Fam Skins, More Leg Marks, even Costume ad-dons (wings/hats etc) aswell as enhanced/better loot drops
    -Dungeons respawn points.. THIS REALLY needs addressing. then more people are happy to play them!!.
    -A Better noticeBoard for finding teams. - search by class, and see who is online of that class.
    -PLEASE let there be a "Unbind Scroll" so we can sell the treasures we wear once we have finally found a better peice.
    -The cost of Leg Extractors are way too much for what it is. Please let these be half the cost, or make them drop more
    -No more Emblem quests!! make it so if we enter a dung we can use elluns or gold, its frustrating after you run it, then have to not help a friend in need.. Your punishing the players for wanting to enjoy content.
    -Less cooldown on Dungeons, but make the total amount playable per day less.. i.e Fracture is set to 10 times.. make it 5 with a 1 hour cooldown for those with limited time.. (again your punishing players to not play the game)
    -TOTAL revamp of Refining, as this is WAY too expensive currently and totally a chance thing that results in frustration.
    -DO NOT EAT elluns after you successfully Temper an item, only consume them on fail (but pls make it less) 25 Elluns for one temper that has a 99% fail rate is not funny
    -PLEASE let it so you need to UNMOUNT before talking to any NPC.. Im so fed up with people sitting on hugh mounts by brokers all day
    -Please add LEGENDARY to fam adventures.
    -PLEASE add Re-roll Scrolls, so if you get a bad piece drop, you can use a REroll scroll to do just that... ReRoll..
    -Add a few more locations for the most popular tames. as its frustrating it being camped all day and no-one having the chance.. (Void Letonia/Panos/poyo) etc.
    -Breech... errk!.. make it good pls!!
    -Add Legendary to Elders/Fortress/Forgotten shrine
    -ADD new looks for everyone. - dont lock all the good stuff away (like you do now with the good wings etc) no chance to obtain them again. - this should be a permanent Ellun/NX feature in your store. this is HOW you will make your money! *cough black desert online* I rest my case!,.
    -Please add a practice dummy in FamFarm, so we can evaluate our dmg output and can change our chrs accordingly.. and for us to test skills etc.

Err that all I have right now.. im sure there is more. but enough for now, will edit this if I think of anything else.

DISCLAIMER, these are of my own opinion of what I think needs to change to make it enjoyable. my views are my own. and I appreciate some will disagree.
    Nia
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,380
    edited August 10
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    In the future?
    • Account Wise packages from shop;
    • Account Wise familiar's skins;
    • Guild Storage;
    • Revamp on refining system;
    • Drop tables revamp in every legendary dungeon;
    • The end of feather system for legendary entries. Fractura docet!
    • % on taming success +20% as permanent hidden buff;
    • Last but not least: moar storaaage!!! ;)

If they were to just add Account-Wide Crafting Storage for all the ores, cloth, flowers, spirit remnants, meat, etc that would free up lots of space in every characters inventory and bank so that would also cover part of the "moar storaaage" request, at least for the inventory and bank space!