[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Heretic's Loot

LaDesireLaDesire
Riders of Icarus Rep: 565
edited July 30 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hi.

I and some others already have been talking about this, for like 2-3 weeks in RoI's discord server. Based on the fact i feel that nothing will change via discord, i decided to make this thread. Also it will be easier for people to find it.

So here is the issue. That world boss seems to drop loot to whoever does the first hit. Also, even if only 1 party/raid kills it, it will drop only one box. But the major issue is that it drops loot to whoever does the first hit. Everyone needs those recipes for the new skill for each class. All the devs need to understand that the server doesn't have only 10 players, but more. Every time it ends up people get angry and toxic against the other party/raid due to this issue. And all that is because of the devs, who designed Heretic in such a way.

Will the developers finally fix this issue? Is your plan to make the game in such a way so to make the players angry? Or make the players enjoy it? CuddleWings you said in RoI's discord that Heretic is meant to be just a 10 man boss. Also you said that you are still discussing this based on the feedback from the community. For 2-3 weeks you discuss about it and yet nothing? How much more discussion is it required to end up that the server has more than 10 players and all need those recipes? Do you think it's funny players be tilted every time we go for Heretic? Are the developers having fun with that?

Do something!
  1. Everyone's vote is important!17 votes
    1. Fix it so every raid can get loot!
       76% (13 votes)
    2. Keep it as it is so only 1 raid can get loot.
       24% (4 votes)

Comments

• HeytacoHeytaco
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,565
    edited August 2
    This needed to be fixed two weeks ago. @Cuddlewings doesn't seem to be relaying the importance of fixing these small but content breaking issues. Same thing with all the world bosses in akrat. Only first hit gets quest credit.
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 35,805
    Administrator
    edited August 2
    I understand your frustrations on the wait for the news regarding the boss. We have forwarded and stressed this multiple times. We have not seen any replies on if and when this will change.

Once I receive news from the team, I will relay it to Riders on Discord and the forums.
    Thank you for making the thread. It will help us emphasize how many Riders want this revised.
  • WeedGurlWeedGurl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,285
    edited August 3
    The talking doesnt do us much good. There was a similar issue that happened when the wb quests were added. For a week only first hit could get quest credit. Which left wb broken as they had become because not enough participation. Now a month after heretic release he's still broken and The fact that they put the new next to radan kinda makes me think they don't have any idea as to what is important to players. Yes yes yes the p2w nature of this game keeps player base low. But it's even lower because nothing important gets fixed in a reasonable amount of time. Sad.
  • LaDesireLaDesire
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 565
    edited August 11
    That's true. Pay to win for low amount of players and issues like this for even lower amount of players. And then they merge servers...

@Nexon @WeMade
    Still discussing about Heretic?? Unbelieveable...
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 35,805
    Administrator
    edited August 16
    I have news~~~ We will be increasing the amount of boxes distributed for Heretic from Akrat Plains.
    He will function as a World Boss. This should be applied in our next content release (coming soon).
  • FairPlay001_1FairPlay001_1
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited August 16
    I have news~~~ We will be increasing the amount of boxes distributed for Heretic from Akrat Plains.
    He will function as a World Boss. This should be applied in our next content release (coming soon).
    what about those 5 bosses for daily quest? Well, if those quest bosses drop 5 boxes per kill the loots can drive people crazy. A solution should be everyone with 5% more dmg to the boss can get quest completed, and no loots for those bosses.

• WeedGurlWeedGurl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,285
    edited August 16
    well then your dev team is not doing their jobs. honestly this is pretty inexcusable. players are beyond frustrated now. they have given up on your teams ability to fulfill the expected world boss experience we have always had in new content. this is a major failure on your teams part. im not being ugly im just being real here... but its all about the cash shop for you guys. very sad..

This was important. it wasnt back burner get to it when we get to it stuff..
    @CuddleWings
  • AzymionAzymion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 690
    edited 5:36PM
    Thank gosh this is changing lol