[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[EVENT] August Attendance

CuddleWingsCuddleWings
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,605
Administrator
edited July 31 in Official News
Celebrate August with daily login rewards including the Legendary Commander Rondo pet!

bc5bb1a72a968fd49388a5f640e1556025a96e6d.jpg

A new month means a new Attendance Event Calendar! Starting August 1st until August 31st, Riders can receive a reward each day when they log in to Riders of Icarus. This event is available to Riders of all levels, and you can receive your free gift after staying logged in for 30 minutes.

Check it the rewards here >> http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/24394
Cream

Comments

• Kaminari02955Kaminari02955
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 910
    edited August 2
    Where is the august reward merchant?
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,615
    edited August 2
    the merchant will come when we get a maint...
  • DarkManiakDarkManiak
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited August 6
    Why there isn't a 7day reward tab like in July?
  • RuniRuni
    edited August 6
    DarkManiak wrote: »

because they do the 7day special tab when they want, so there will be one but not now ;)
  • DarkManiakDarkManiak
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited August 6
    Yesterday at 2pm i took the Premium Feed of day 5, today i still can't take the Ienos%Ma'art package of day 6, the countdown doesn't start, i tried to log off 4-5 times, anyone having this problem?
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,380
    edited August 6

There's still 25 days left in August, the 7 day rewards are usually around the middle of the month so no need to panic just yet! ;)
    Yesterday at 2pm i took the Premium Feed of day 5, today i still can't take the Ienos%Ma'art package of day 6, the countdown doesn't start, i tried to log off 4-5 times, anyone having this problem?

If your daily log in rewards have stopped working then your best option is to submit a Support ticket ASAP so that someone at Nexon can start looking into it.
  • HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,215
    edited August 16
    When we will get new region? or When we will get something new in this game? Also will be nice if we can choose from event box what we wanna get from attendance reward writs. I think so we all want select what we need from Exalted Armor box. becouse last time i get same exalted armors part from Exalted armor box ( from reward writs) what i get some months ago). How i can collect full set if i collect same parts like before? and don't get last parts what i need for full exalted set.
  • RuniRuni
    edited August 16
    Hitlano wrote: »
    When we will get new region? or When we will get something new in this game? Also will be nice if we can choose from event box what we wanna get from attendance reward writs. I think so we all want select what we need from Exalted Armor box. becouse last time i get same exalted armors part from Exalted armor box ( from reward writs) what i get some months ago). How i can collect full set if i collect same parts like before? and don't get last parts what i need for full exalted set.

maybe buy or craft the last part or make elders bastion coinruns. Not everything should be handed out so easily
    PonyExpress
This discussion has been closed.