[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

We need more content

W00H00TW00H00T
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,475
edited July 31 in Suggestions and Feedback
I don't know about you guys but the game has gotten quite stale despite the recently released content. I'm finding that more and more of our guild members are "taking time off" from the game after having completed Elder's Bastion Heroic a few times and I can't really blame them...

1) It only takes a few hours to level from 55-60 after which most players are stuck farming Elder's Bastion.
2) Heretic (as mentioned in another thread) only gives out one box which pretty much prevents 99% of the server from participation.
3) The mini-world bosses are on camp so unless you really enjoy sitting at a spawn point for hours on end with nothing to do, this isn't exactly considered a fun activity.
4) Fractura...well its fractura. It was farmed before this last update and farming isn't considered a very fun activity in MMO's.
5) Spire only allows us to run once per day so despite having 40 lvls, there's not much to do there either.
6) Rabbini Cave although enjoyable only lasts a few mins.
7) Trickster alt...sure you can redo 1-60 on an alt but not everyone wants to lvl up another toon. Even then, after reaching 60 (which quite a few players have already done) there's a lack of things to do.

So I asking the dev's: What is in store in the very near future for the majority of max lvl players?

More Dungeons? More Raids? More stuff to kill/conquer? And how soon?
xy44ZuNamidaeni

Comments

• xy44xy44
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,105
    edited August 2
    I really agree with you.

One thing I _REALLY_ hope they consider is a varied armour sets. - They need to bring 4 or 5 different ones to the table for max level.. coz Im sick and bored to death of everyone running around with the same things. RnG does not count as Millions of costumes!!. it creates a varied mess.

new raids I hope so.. fracture is deadly boring.... Elders.. drops crap loot.. (well it is only heroic)

But the BIGGEst thing for me.. - I hope the devs actually realise that players actually have progressed in this game. - we dont do end game content to get Heroic crappy items.. Or elite pet scrolls.. Fix the loot tables for appropriate end game content... You can struggle for a good few hours in H5 Elders.. finally completing to get the worst drops.. heroic/elite gear!... I mean.. comon.. WHERE IS THE MOTIVATION to want to do it again?

In fact where is the motication to bring me back tot he game... period.. Lets look at the facts shall we.

-Tempering FAILS
    -Refine FAILS
    -Trancend FAILS
    -Pet Temper FAILS
    -Taming FAILS
    -Crafting FAILS
    -Loot Tables FAILS
    -Nochance to get elluns FAILS
    -Lack of items needed to progress FAILS
    -Refine System EPIC FAILS
    -RnG System - WORLD EPIC FAILS
    -Constant game loading screens FAILS
    -Pay to win system FAILS
    -Lack of content FAILS
    -No respawn points in dung FAILS
    -End game. FAILS
    -Etc etc
    -etc etcccc

You get the idea. - that list could be hugh. but I will stop there. - its a shame @cuddlewings no longer works here or @cream else things might get noticed a little bit. - Sadly. the devs dont read or care about its player-base. and thats just sad!.. a few minor tweeks to the game could make this a million people hit.. EASY!
    ZuNamidaeniPperk
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 35,805
    Administrator
    edited August 2
    xy44 wrote: »
    - its a shame @cuddlewings no longer works here or @cream else things might get noticed a little bit. - Sadly. the devs dont read or care about its player-base. and thats just sad!.. a few minor tweeks to the game could make this a million people hit.. EASY!

I wasn't aware that I don't work on Icarus anymore. :-D

We're working on getting a DEV Blog ready to give Riders a scope of what is coming up.
    As soon as we ready we will post it up and make announcements.

CreamW00H00TVieRus8u
  • W00H00TW00H00T
    edited August 2
    Welcome back @CuddleWings from your non-departure return false hiatus!
  • W00H00TW00H00T
    edited August 3
    I really hope they start releasing some more and diverse content soon (and I don't mean a rehash of a rabbini event). A few dungeons at a time, maybe a few world bosses that attack capital cities, battle grounds, arena...Just...something...

I don't mean to sound pessimistic but the lack of end game content in ROI is very surprising as most players don't spend their time ranking up to end game only to be met with one WB that drops one broken loot box and one dungeon thats on continuous farm. There's just no challenge left. (Yes, H5 EB is challenging but one can only do it so many times before it loses its allure).

Also, I wish they would come up with some more unique bosses. There's just too many "reskinned" bosses that look the same, have the same abilities and even have the same emote patterns. Its kind of lame. At least EB has the female general and the Golden Jesus but the "De La Marche" boss in the middle is very unimaginative. We need more bosses like Bil'Rahn where coordination and movement are essential to beating him. Reasonable challenges that can be overcome with good teamwork and decent gear.

Any ways, enough of my ranting. I guess I'm just getting bored logging on these past few weeks only to be met with the same grind day after day.