I don't know about you guys but the game has gotten quite stale despite the recently released content. I'm finding that more and more of our guild members are "taking time off" from the game after having completed Elder's Bastion Heroic a few times and I can't really blame them...
1) It only takes a few hours to level from 55-60 after which most players are stuck farming Elder's Bastion.
2) Heretic (as mentioned in another thread) only gives out one box which pretty much prevents 99% of the server from participation.
3) The mini-world bosses are on camp so unless you really enjoy sitting at a spawn point for hours on end with nothing to do, this isn't exactly considered a fun activity.
4) Fractura...well its fractura. It was farmed before this last update and farming isn't considered a very fun activity in MMO's.
5) Spire only allows us to run once per day so despite having 40 lvls, there's not much to do there either.
6) Rabbini Cave although enjoyable only lasts a few mins.
7) Trickster alt...sure you can redo 1-60 on an alt but not everyone wants to lvl up another toon. Even then, after reaching 60 (which quite a few players have already done) there's a lack of things to do.
So I asking the dev's: What is in store in the very near future for the majority of max lvl players?
More Dungeons? More Raids? More stuff to kill/conquer? And how soon?