[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ways to reach the General in The Breach...

CharonCharon
Riders of Icarus Rep: 405
edited August 1, 2017 in Dungeons
I'm wondering: Is there any other way to reach the General in the Breach besides a Berserker or an Assassin with that stone?

If they are the only 2 classes that can do it, is every party without them literally screwed out of getting to the General boss? I don't remember his name, but there doesn't seem to be any other way beyond those 2 classes that are able to bypass the large gap.

Comments

• xy44xy44
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,405
    edited August 3, 2017
    you dont need to jump it.

IF you fall benath there is a breechgate. (if i remember correctly) Im a ranger and have done it several times with no problems. (Just never completed on Legendary though.. and quite frankly I never want too lol) horrible dungeon!
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
    edited August 3, 2017
    The quest is bugged, quest says you need to kill Izhora General, but in fact the name is different (just don't remember which one). You'll have to do it on heroic if you have no zerk/sin with you. There is spot accessible to all classes on heroic after you kill Umax.
  • CharonCharon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 405
    edited August 4, 2017
    Oooh, okay. Thanks for answering my question. I was incredibly confused how you're supposed to get there otherwise. Thanks!