[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - August 3, 2017

CuddleWingsCuddleWings
Riders of Icarus Rep: 35,805
Administrator
edited August 3 in Official News
We will be performing an scheduled maintenance on Thursday, August 3, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 7 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

August 3, 2017
  • Pacific Daylight Time: 4:00 AM – 11:00 AM
  • Eastern Daylight Time: 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
  • Central European Standard Time: 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 9:00 PM – 4:00 AM [August 4]

What will be unavailable:
  • All Riders of Icarus game servers.
  • Website billing system.
    • During this time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.

Details:
  • Bug Fixes
    • Quests from Duba’a at Hastan Village now reward the correct amount of gold upon completion.
    • Familiar Collections that reward class based gear boxes should now correctly reward Trickster gear for Tricksters.
    • The Premium Talent Point reset option should now correctly appear at 4am UTC.
    • Calypos is back on schedule and should respawn normally after being defeated or tamed.
    • Lv. 50 Legendary Emblem packs now stack just like the Lv. 40 packs.
    • The Trickster reward for the quest “Proof of Knighthood” has been corrected.
    • The Elder’s Bastion quest “Barbarous Experiment” now explains that it can only be completed in Story Mode.
    • The Trickster’s “Manastone Master Wand” has been adjusted to be in the same realm as the other Manastone Master weapons.

Comments

• AdonyaeAdonyae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 330
    edited August 3
    Hum ... 7h for a maintenance ?

You make Icarus of riders II, a new game ?

That unbelievable for little bugs not real add for gamers.
    VaxyBRKMastas
  • TriceTrice
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 980
    edited August 3
    Seriously, 7 hours for such small fixes is ridiculous! I understand 2 hours maybe 4 at the max. But 7 hours is wasteful of time. Also to add, fix the trickster gear so high and very high quality increases damage/defense like it does for all the other classes.
  • Edynh0Edynh0
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited August 3
    " Lv. 50 Legendary Emblem packs now stack just like the Lv. 40 packs. "
    I was going to create a topic for it in suggestion forum....
  • faruk_omerfaruk_omer
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited August 3
    7 hours ne amk :D oyunu baştan mı yapıyorsunuz ?
  • VaxyVaxy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,165
    edited August 3
    Loll April Fool's day ain't for another 241 days.
  • AndanzasAndanzas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 330
    edited August 3
    I guess this time, they will make the necessary tests to avoid another bug like previous occasions. You better take your time and not return the server and then have to throw to fix something.

By the way, I still hope they fix the bug that we suffered many in elder bastion, that makes the middle part of the dungeon look all white.
  • itsJynxMeitsJynxMe
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,230
    edited August 3
    Andanzas wrote: »
    I guess this time, they will make the necessary tests to avoid another bug like previous occasions. You better take your time and not return the server and then have to throw to fix something.

By the way, I still hope they fix the bug that we suffered many in elder bastion, that makes the middle part of the dungeon look all white.

Pretty sure that white part is not a bug.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,160
    edited August 3
    A 7 hour maintenance window? Guessing there's more being done than just the 8 bug fixes in that list? Ah well, guess I'll just go play something else and try to remember to log in to RoI before the end of the night! Really wish Nexon would change EU maintenance times to the early morning hours like they do in the US instead of the afternoon/evening!
  • KenjiKenji
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited August 3
    Yea GrizzlyUK is right. Why dont you do these works after midnight in europe for example 1am-8am ?
  • xy44xy44
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,105
    edited August 3
    ...because USA servers are a lot more populated than EU servers by a long way. - and is where wemade also is ( I think) so they dont want to anoy the bigger crowd.

as always the EU gets ignored.. I mean look at the devs.. they are all US bound.. we dont have any on our servers helping, assisting, photoshoots or anything.. we are just left to be forgotten about!.
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,020
    edited August 3
    as far as i know, are the EU Servers much more populated than the US Servers
  • Bonecadepau3Bonecadepau3
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited August 3
    EU servers are far more populated thans US, cannot even compare
  • PhilosoapPhilosoap
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,395
    edited August 3
    So servers are back up....
    Say is it save to grab the Daily Ellun Boxes and the Premium Service from Elloras Storage? It wasnt stated that we would get such things and with those things happened lately I would rather not risk getting banned for grabbing something which appeared out of nothing...
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 35,805
    Administrator
    edited August 3
    The Scheduled Maintenance is now complete! Hop back in-game Riders!
    Philosoap wrote: »
    Say is it save to grab the Daily Ellun Boxes and the Premium Service from Elloras Storage? It wasnt stated that we would get such things and with those things happened lately I would rather not risk getting banned for grabbing something which appeared out of nothing...

Go ahead and claim the items in Ellora's Storage. These are compensation for the crashing issues that had occurred recently.
    daeniPhilosoap
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,160
    edited August 4
    The Scheduled Maintenance is now complete! Hop back in-game Riders!
    Philosoap wrote: »

Go ahead and claim the items in Ellora's Storage. These are compensation for the crashing issues that had occurred recently.

Nice to know about this, but I have to wonder why nobody at Nexon thought this was worth announcing before the items appeared in our Storage?