[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lair of Ienos- What familiars have you tamed?

ArcheryandDragonsArcheryandDragons
Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
edited August 9 in Dungeons
Hey everybody! I was wondering what familiars you've tamed in the Lair of Ienos! I've tamed:
Windrunner
Garme
Blue Frost Wyvern
Troy
and I almost tamed Terror Kerav.
  1. What familiar grades have you tamed the most of in the Lair?6 votes
    1. Elite
       50% (3 votes)
    2. Heroic
       50% (3 votes)

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,280
    Forum Moderator
    edited August 9
    I will list the Heroic mounts since is a small number compared to all of the elites, Rider!

Heroics

PvP
    Profane Apocalypse
    Nightmare

PVE
    Parnas Coast Heroic Familiars
    Apocalypse
    Canniphage
    Terror Kerav
    Karresh
    Venomous Caspert
    Phantom

Hakanas Highlands Heroic Familiars
    Agnas the Red
    Garme
    Elite
    Everything from Parnas Coast and Exarhan Badlands I down as for the Heroics, Rider!
    Too many lols. B)

Edit: I have actually tamed everything in the lair!! ;)

I hope this helps!

• FlutskopFlutskop
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 680
    edited September 29
    I hate the lair. Went in about 15times and never seen one I didnt have yet. Only seeing Black wind...that stupid spider from map 1. And always the same fkin blue frost wyrm.
    1 time seen terror and failed all my 5 stones.

i fkin hate it allready :)
  • Chocolate280Chocolate280
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 485
    edited September 29
    Flutskop wrote: »
    I hate the lair. Went in about 15times and never seen one I didnt have yet. Only seeing Black wind...that stupid spider from map 1. And always the same fkin blue frost wyrm.
    1 time seen terror and failed all my 5 stones.

i fkin hate it allready :)

It can be useful for low level characters, that are trying to get talent points, since you don't need special marks and maybe it's random. I lost 2 Canniphage so far, but still trying!
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,935
    edited September 29
    To be honest i have tamed all those familiars in that particular lair. It took me forever to finally tame Canniphage. over 14 times before i FINALLY got him.

I will also admit there is more variety in Ma'art, more of a challenge too. However if you need those seals to raise your Talent points, if you need them to temper your familiar, The lair offers some use. It also helps hone your taming skills because some heroics frankly for me are easier to tame in there than outside. Not so many vying for them, like Apocalypse to name one.