[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - August 10, 2017
The Schedule Maintenance is now complete. However, if you are using the Nexon Launcher, we recommend running a repair installation in order to update the game properly. Please follow the steps below:
1. Be sure to be logged out of the game.
2. Go to the Riders of Icarus game page on the Nexon Launcher.
3. Click on "Game Settings".
4. Go to the "Repair/Uninstall" section and click "Repair Installation".
5. Click "Okay" and it will verify you game client files. Patching should begin immediately after. Allow this to complete and log back in.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, August 10, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
August 10, 2017
- Pacific Daylight Time: 5:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Eastern Daylight Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 10:00 PM – 3:00 AM [August 11]
Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:
- Pacific Daylight Time: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- Eastern Daylight Time: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 10:00 PM – 1:30 AM [August 11]
What will be unavailable:
- All Riders of Icarus game servers.
- Changes and Updates
- A client update will occur on August 10th, 2017 that will require a 10 GB client download. This client is required to ensure a stable patch process in the future. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your patience.
- Event Extensions
- The following events will be extended to August 23
- Fixed Issues
- The Lv. 55 Stygaea Trickster Box will no longer drop items for classes other than the Trickster.
- Known Issues
- Woden’s shop is incorrectly labeled “Salvage Certificate Shop”. Woden only accepts Shiny Fishing Marks for his items.