[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[AUG 24] Lv. 60 Legendary Dungeons

CuddleWingsCuddleWings
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,605
Administrator
edited August 23 in Patch Notes
Temple of Sands and the Elder’s Bastion are next up to open up their entrances to a Legendary difficulty Level!
Along with the two new Legendary Dungeons, comes an assortment of new equipment and items to power up your Rider!

vntdTfOl.jpg

Major Updates Game Feature Updates and Changes Bug Fixes and Known Issues

Comments

• xy44xy44
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,400
    edited August 24
    Can we get pictures of the new costume desert riders please? Ellora shop is terrible with things like that!.
  • PperkPperk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,260
    edited August 24
    I would like to say a big THX for the Karasha items what we still can get in the lvl60 legy dungeons! Good job! THX! /sarcasm off
    ZuNamiAzymion
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,915
    edited August 24
    Can you please remove feather system? Or AT LEAST remove limited time feathers. We do the daily and the feather stay like the blessed one.
    To me this system is very badly implemented. I mean we have already cooldown timer, which in many cases won't allow us to run more than 1 dungeon x day (unless we live in game).
    Decide if keep CD but not feathers or keep Feathers but without any CD. Set a 3 max runs per legendary dungeon and that's all.
    PperkAellaeSindel84Kesstryl
  • GarrGarr
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited August 24
    It was annoying enough, having to go to the Rift to get the crystals needed for the Lv. 40 dungeons' emblems. Now, you have to do one of those quests for the Lv. 40/50 dungeons, just to enter one of those so that you can get the item needed for the Lv. 60 emblem quest? That paired with the 2-hour cooldown on dungeons is too much in my opinion, especially given how several runs of legendary dungeons can end up being unrewarding wastes of time.

This isn't meant to be a rant. I think the new legendary content looks nice. These little annoyances have just overshadowed the new content for me.

-

I think removing the duration for the quest emblems would be the best solution. Even if a player were to start hoarding their emblems, they'd still be unable to run the dungeon back-to-back. It'd just allow players to do things on their own time without having to cram three dungeons within twelve hours in order to get the most out of the daily quest.
    Kesstryl
  • NeriuxNeriux
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 790
    edited August 27
    wewewe, stop whiny, dont like to do quests go and buy emblems with gold 30+ or eluns just 5 per item. Maby you next gonna ask payment for your time in game because you making game so much emm, continue to yourself.

And by the way there not "just" game animore, there people live, look more carefully and you gonna see lot of sleeping bags around - it's MY your ap to low, your etc and etc. they working making for living "gold", don't try to do something in THEYR spot. And all topiks like this just bulshit to have suces illusion.
  • xy44xy44
    edited August 27
    Neriux wrote: »
    wewewe, stop whiny, dont like to do quests go and buy emblems with gold 30+ or eluns just 5 per item. Maby you next gonna ask payment for your time in game because you making game so much emm, continue to yourself.

And by the way there not "just" game animore, there people live, look more carefully and you gonna see lot of sleeping bags around - it's MY your ap to low, your etc and etc. they working making for living "gold", don't try to do something in THEYR spot. And all topiks like this just bulshit to have suces illusion.

I have no idea what you just said....I however happen to agree with @garr

Its more of a inconvenience, if you have only a little time to play, (as a Priest that is setup for Pure health and no dmg) you have to waste time getting a buddy to help, that then in turn they have to run emblem quest, to run a emblem dung to get emblems... kinda silly.

there is just too much to do in this game for absolute nothing to show for it...sadly. and once again the game does indeed punish its player base so hard.
    PhilosoapKesstryl
  • xy44xy44
    edited August 27
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    Can you please remove feather system? Or AT LEAST remove limited time feathers. We do the daily and the feather stay like the blessed one.
    To me this system is very badly implemented. I mean we have already cooldown timer, which in many cases won't allow us to run more than 1 dungeon x day (unless we live in game).
    Decide if keep CD but not feathers or keep Feathers but without any CD. Set a 3 max runs per legendary dungeon and that's all.

I think it needs to be Ellums instead of Feathers.

For example. lvl 40 is 1 ellun to enter Lvl 50 2, and lvl 50, 3 ellun. you can enter as many times as you like (Forget CD) that will get people playing the content again!.

So if you play all 3 Lvl 40, all 2 LVl 50 and the current 2 LVl 60 then it would be 11 Eluns total for the night to play. But seeing as the daily's you need to get 10 elluns anyway.. that will become a global Dung quest almost : )

Pfft prob bad idea. but I agree though, it does need looking at.!

• ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,735
    edited August 27
    xy44 wrote: »
    I think it needs to be Ellums instead of Feathers.

For example. lvl 40 is 1 ellun to enter Lvl 50 2, and lvl 50, 3 ellun. you can enter as many times as you like (Forget CD) that will get people playing the content again!.

You can already indirectly enter with elluns, at least for the lv 50 and 60 dungeons. They sell feathers for 5 elluns each under the convenience tab in the cash shop. They made it inconvenient for you to enter so you can "pay for convenience".