[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Scheduled Maintenance - August 24, 2017
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, August 24, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
August 24, 2017
- Pacific Daylight Time: 5:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Eastern Daylight Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 10:00 PM – 3:00 AM [August 25]
Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:
- Pacific Daylight Time: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- Eastern Daylight Time: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 10:00 PM – 1:30 AM [August 25]
What will be unavailable:
- All Riders of Icarus game servers.
- Changes and Updates
- Aquavrios will be leaving the pool of Hakain's Crossing with this update. Riders, make sure to consume all your remaining marks before he is gone!
- Premium Bags and Booster Bags have been added to the inventory section for all Riders.
- Booster Bags
- Talismans can now be stored in an alternative booster bag located in your inventory by clicking on the "Booster Bag" button. All Riders start with 3 slots, which can be extended by purchasing additional slots for Elluns.
- Premium Bags
- All Riders who have an active premium service will receive a premium bag, which provides an additional 24-Slot inventory space. The additional inventory slots will remain active for as long as your premium service is active.
- Please Note! Once your premium service runs out, all items within the premium inventory will be inaccessible. In order to access these items, we have added a 1 day premium bag that can be purchased for 10 Elluns. This purchase is not meant as a substitution for the 30 day premium bag, but as a last option for Riders who forget to remove these items during their premium service period.
- Known Issues
- Rider's personal storage is not displaying the fourth page of extended inventory. This issue will be addressed in next weeks scheduled maintenance.
- The new Inheritance system for Alsacian crafting will not show more than 4 Exalted items at a time when players have more than 4 valid Exalted items in their inventory.
- The Inheritance system will not allow the correct selection of valid Exalted items when there are more than 4 in character inventory. This can be worked around by storing excess items in the character Storage.
- The door to the Audience Chamber in the Temple of Sands appears to be open before completing the area requirement. The door will appear when close but correctly open when the room is cleared.