[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

5th Immortal Dark World Soldier

UllisUllis
Riders of Icarus Rep: 450
edited August 25, 2017 in Dungeons
Can anyone tell me where the 5th Immortal Dark World Soldier is in the Fortress of Sorrows Dungeon. It seems that most of the upper dungeons have a quests that cannot be finished for the same reason - one missing or hiding monster than is requested in the quest. I've been through all of the dungeons with 5 characters and not been able to fine that last mob. Again, can anyone help?

Comments

• RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
    edited August 26, 2017
    let me ask this : Do you run on story mode or elite/heroic? Because some quests cant be done in story mode because the monsters are less there to be "easy".
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,685
    edited August 26, 2017
    @Runi is right. Though you will find some on story, getting the total demanded should be done on elite or higher if you don't want to run multiple story modes to clear that quest.
  • UllisUllis
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 450
    edited August 26, 2017
    I get that, thanks. I just don't see why they offer it without an elite marking like other elite quests have. And why put 2 parts to the 3 part quest that can be done but not the 3rd? Just doesn't make sense t me.
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,685
    edited August 26, 2017
    That's Nexon for you! Half of what they do makes little to no sense. Or it's designed to cost us money that they expect us to fork over with little to no thought or gripes.

I sympathize here. I recently finished up all my characters getting them to 60 and found when i did the Breach with my trickster i had to repeat 'the modest favor quest' just to get the amount of brains i needed to clear the quest.

i didn't have this issue when i completed it with my first character but now...idk. i guess they have to make this more of a pain in the behind. Not looking forward to any more changes they feel the need to inflict.