[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fishing Guide, whats in the II Boxes?

FarantheaFaranthea
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,125
edited August 28, 2017 in Dungeons
Hello fellow riders,
since I have been searching for a guide, or thread concerning this and haven't found anything helpful yet, I would like to start and open up a help page to fill with the locations and stuff you can obtain from the Boxes II. But I do need a little help to gather this information and post it here, if that is something people want to see, you can post your information in this Thread and I will update the list. I hope this is the right section of the forum to post this :)

Comments

• RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
    edited August 28, 2017
    Dont ask me from where or how i know this, i just know it ;)
    BTW all stuff thats in those boxes can drop aswell if i am not mistaken. But dont rly saw any good loot from fishing myself ^^

Affluent Cloying Box II
    Exalted Jewelry Box
    Exalted Wrath Armor Box
    Exalted Weapon Box

Affluent Hakanas Box II
    +5 Legendary Seal Stone Extractor
    +5 Heroic Seal Stone Extractor
    Legendary Seal Stone
    Legendary Pet Scroll

Affluent Ocean Box II
    Lv. 170 Elite Tempering Stone
    Lv. 150 Jewelry Elite Tempering Stone
    Hallowed 50% Elite Tempering Stone
    Blessed Elite Tempering Stone

Affluent Sanctuary Box II
    Rodesh Mark
    Shakiba Mark
    Torkai Mark
    (lv. 50 legendary mark boxes are from the Box 1 !! )

Remote Paradise Box can contain:
    Splendid Paradise Box can contain:
    these arent ingame yet, its just a text on the message board atm. In the orginal version of the game is a special fishing island. Maybe they just forgot to delete the text on the message boards or we will get it aswell.
    ArynRipley
  • FarantheaFaranthea
    edited August 28, 2017
    Okay thank you so much for this, I think it will help a lot of people too :)
  • AdriftAdrift
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,020
    edited September 9, 2017
    How long is the paradise island available for?
  • RuniRuni
    edited September 10, 2017
    Adrift wrote: »
    How long is the paradise island available for?

as far as i know its not an event, so it should be available forever.
  • SeriptahSeriptah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    I may have a stupid question here so bare with me. Having trouble getting the hang of manual fishing. Not even sure what i'm doing wrong. When the needle is going back and forth, do you wait til it hits the indicator as it lights up blue or just have it hit it? Any help would be appreciated.
  • AdriftAdrift
    No, just hit it ..:)
  • AdriftAdrift
    Thank you, for telling me ..I really appreciate :))
  • FarantheaFaranthea
    edited September 11, 2017
    So yesterday I went fishing on paradise island and halfway zoned out, but got a glance at a message saying something like: "... appears sometimes on paradise island" and today I noticed something different about the island. Usually theres a big pink plush letonsia floating around the sky, but today it was a blue
    letonsia.jpg
    but I actually thought that message meant some sort of special npc (maybe a merchant ), as Ive seen another message that was saying stuff about a special Bait that can only be used on said island... does anyone know about those secrets?
    PonyExpress
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,250
    i have seen different varieties of familiars on my few trips there
  • PonyExpressPonyExpress
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,240
    That's such a cool looking Letonsia! At least I assume that's what it is lol
  • AellaeAellae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,435
    edited September 18, 2017
    For there only being 4 items in the Ocean II box, i've yet to see a single Hallowed or Blessed Stone, RNG on those items must be incredibly low.. I've probably opened about 10 of them through out all my characters
  • FarantheaFaranthea
    edited September 19, 2017
    same here except sanctuary box 2 with only 3 options... opened 6 of them, no torkai mark :(
  • RuniRuni
    edited September 19, 2017
    the same it is for me with the hakanas boxes 2.....already opend like 10+ of them but always get legendary pet scrolls or legendary seal stones -.-
  • VinGrisVinGris
    edited September 20, 2017
    I'll pin myself with question.
    I just finished fishing and i had some fishes that I can exchange to boxes . To do that I have to speak with Noel but i haven`t any quest for her, only "how do i fish?". How can I exchange? My char has 17lv for now.
  • RuniRuni
    VinGris wrote: »
    I'll pin myself with question.
    I just finished fishing and i had some fishes that I can exchange to boxes . To do that I have to speak with Noel but i haven`t any quest for her, only "how do i fish?". How can I exchange? My char has 17lv for now.

you first have to do the questline in hakanas highlands, its just "buy bait, buy reel" and stuff, after that the quests to trade in the fishes will be available.
  • VinGrisVinGris
    Is it available on my char lv?
  • RuniRuni
    VinGris wrote: »
    Is it available on my char lv?
    you should be able to see the quest as soon as you reach the broken caldera for questing which would be around level 20.
  • BurschiBurschi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited October 3, 2017
    In den 2er Kisten ist auch lvl. 5oer Schmuck drinnen, auf der Paradiesinsel. In den Blauen Elite-Kisten sind 6er Edelsteine drinnen. In den 1erKkisten Unterschiedliches.
    In den Zufluchtskisten Heroische Bändigungszeichen.

Ich Habe immer 12 Treffer und 3Fails. Es können Legendäre Siegelsteine, 170er, 190er und 200er Härtungssteine Geangelt werden, sowie Tränke für Gefährten-Erfahrung.
    Soweit mal grob die Drops was so kommen . B)
  • BurschiBurschi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited October 3, 2017
    Das Manuelle Fischen ist einfach Gefühlssache, da kann man nicht wirklich Tipps geben. Kurz bevor er zum Zeichen kommt taste drücken, dann Lande ich immer drauf.