[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Second Entry to Paradise Island

FarantheaFaranthea
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,125
edited September 8, 2017 in Dungeons
Heyho,
it is stated and also supposed to be, that people can enter paradise Island two times a day.
Now the daily only shows up once, how is the entry voucher obtained then?

Comments

• SHASHA
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,435
    edited September 8, 2017
    Hello!
    I'm guessing that it will be like Ienos and Ma'art! You only have one daily quest to enter and we'll be able to purchase additional entry passes through Ellora's Shop in the future.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,805
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited September 8, 2017
    By experience, from the lairs and other dungeons, I can say that in a 24hr period you are able to enter twice into it. However, a simple system of just going in as desired 2 times a day without time limitations, I have no information about it as of this moment but, the option to fish another entry to Paradise Island while fishing in it (rare drop)!

As I get more information about it, I will post it or the CM under official "News and Announcements".

Have a nice day, Riders!
  • GaztohrnGaztohrn
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 530
    edited September 23, 2017
    It's very simple, your pass to enter the dungeon lasts 12 hours, in case you deliver the mission at 03:30 UTC, and do not enter before turning the day, you will still have your pass, and the daily mission will have returned, thus being able to take 2 passes, what are these 2 entries ...

that is, you can enter twice so that you can use the previous day's pass if you have not used it.
    Chocolate280Aeolune