[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Who's getting locked out of toon after Vic Plaza?

W00H00TW00H00T
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,115
edited September 10, 2017 in Tech Support
Not sure about you but myself and a bunch of others can't port into victory plaza without bugging out completely. What I mean is transiting into victory plaza, not seeing any NPCs, no channel number etc. Closing the game down and not being able to log back into that toon. Other characters still work but not that one. Instead we're met with a:

unknown.png

Comments

• DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,250
    edited September 11, 2017
    i've had this problem to varying degrees on sat, sun & now monday

saturday victory plaza was glitched but i had no problems logging back in & eveything was fine unless i tele'd or used farm to get to victory plaza

sunday it took ~ 4 hours to get logged in because
    1. it was difficult to even access the steam game launcher, & impossible for me to access the nexon game launcher
    2. once i had the steam launcher i got stuck at the 'initializing character' page you have pictured & had to reboot
    3. it took me a while to find a workaround to even get to the forums since i usually get here from the nexon launcher page (i finally found a button at top of icarus official wiki that brought me here
    4. unlike saturday, even entering vic plaza from cross server caused glitch

monday logged on to my nexon acct & even changed characters, no problem; steam account i'm stuck on 'initializing character' page again - time to reboot :(
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    ...1 hour later, stuck on screen again, time to reboot
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    and now monday nite, i just went from cloying map air terminal to the titan one & the place is glitched

and no word yet form gms or mods yet ???
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    edited September 12, 2017
    well something nice has happened - monday night i took a chance & used beast tamer to get to victory plaza & there was NO GLITCH, so tuesday i tried a few ways to get to victory plaza & there was NO GLITCH ^^

1. tele to vic plaza
    2. tele to titan platform
    3. get to vic plaza from beast tamer on another map
    4. entered cross server, did a dungeon, exited into vic plaza

however, it still took me 3 tries to get past the frozen initiating character screen & i haven't tried changing characters yet :(
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,900
    Administrator
    We're currently looking into this issue. @PuffyHuff and I will inform everyone once a fix can be applied.
    LocStylz
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,675
    I have five characters, two are stuck in Victory Plaza, had to log onto a minor character just to play today. Really hope they fix this soon, i can't even do my dailies on my two mains.
    Vaxy
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    i spoke too soon - i teled to artisan square, in harkanas crossing & the town is glitched - i have been trying to relog for over an hour unsuccessfully - each time game freezes on the initializing character page & i have to reboot comp because that page wont close
  • W00H00TW00H00T
    CTRL ALT DELETE and close down launcher. I just posted a temp fix to this issue and its worked 3/3 times on another TOPIC. Good luck!
  • capitaocavernacapitaocaverna
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 210
    edited September 13, 2017
    Well, when it happen, we are losing premium time...
    glitchmagnet
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,675
    it always seems like when i buy premium i lose more to connection issues than i use.

Also hard to port around for this event when you spend most of it trying to re-log back in even with the fix mentioned above it took me about 4 hours yesterday to eventually get back on. :(
    glitchmagnet
  • AellaeAellae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,435
    +1 happened a few times already for me, starting last night....
  • SevulonSevulon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 675
    +1 from me too !!
    My lvl 60 berserk stucks on braghin-mine since yesterday after i locked him out after my spire-run.
    I dont have this problem with my other alts lvl 55-35-13 ,only the lvl 60 is broken.......
  • W00H00TW00H00T
    Not trying to spam my own posts but try this fix and see if it works for you guys. It was incredibly frustrating when it happened this weekend for me so I understand the pain.

http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/22224/temporary-fix-to-victory-plaza-dc-issue
  • RieihdiusRieihdius
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    Same problem here, only have 2 chars and sadly both are on hakain crossing. Trying to repair game to see if that helps in something but is downloading more than 5 GB atm :(

Edit:
    -repair did not work for me
    -kill everything nexon related din not work
    -reboot did not work

Guess is time to stop playing this for a while... :(
  • ArynRipleyArynRipley
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,745
    +1 from me as well.
    Its not just Hakains Crossing its happen randomly for me as well, DCs at channel switches and a horrible graphic glitch at Tranua.