[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[FEEDBACK] Server Lobby Disconnections

Comments

• SeriptahSeriptah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited September 17, 2017
    Server:Teleo
    IGN: Snowpetal;
    Only character on that server, however was able to get on one of two characters on this acct that are on Server: Baellas
    IGN: Llorriena was stuck for four days, lost premium on Friday, now i can access her. Items in premium bag are stuck but i don't need them right now will wait until I buy/get Premium service again... :'(
    Same Server, Baellas:
    IGN Seriptah stuck in the rift, still.
  • HurrinHurrin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    IGN: HurrinStormbeard
    Server: Baellas

I've been "locked out" for like 2 days...I was online, got disconnected (which happens roughly every 2-3 hours of gameplay) - tried to log back in and keep getting "you have been disconnected from server" at the character select screen...this last time I tried logging in, I first received a "cannot use this item" message followed by the disconnect message...

Have always used Steam to log in, currently downloading Nexon Launcher/game to see if that works
  • MeAGudDogeMeAGudDoge
    IGN: Everyone
  • LunasAuraLunasAura
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    LunasAura wrote: »
    IGN Faryxia
    "Cannot Use This Item"
    appears all my characters are unable to login
    all are on Baellas
    Lunafial / Area: Victory Plaza
    Liveni / Area: Sansupus Camp
    Lucressia / Area: The Shimmerwood
    Prideri / Area: Scholar's Quarter
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,250
    ign: arros, teleo

ign: humbug, teleo

ign: PixieRose, teleo

everything was running fine after maint, until ~ 8:30 pm pdt, sunday - then dc'd & have not been able to log back in on any character (same old feeze screen on ' initiating character' screen thing)
  • MeAGudDogeMeAGudDoge
    IGN : Everyone
    Server : Baellas
  • ToxlcDollToxlcDoll
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited September 18, 2017
    my daughter having prob now with her account this is her toon which gettin cant use this item on login in char stage

IGN : Yurl
    Server : Baellas
  • Edynh0Edynh0
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    Edynh0 wrote: »
    TheThanatos
    Teleo

I can login again.
    Thank you.
  • JarleronJarleron
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    Ign - StenaStarshine
    - BalanaDanger
    - Thelina
    - Melkorka
    - SalisaSundown
    server Baellas
    All of my characters experience this randomly, some I can't access one day, others I cannot access other days, it's been happening roughly since sept 8 patch
    However I can get them to respond after I do a couple of in game tricks with a character I can access , but the next day a different character will not be usable, rince and repeat the in game tricks I did the day before with a different character I can access and I can access the non-accessible again, this is one odd bug.
  • PhobusPhobus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    IGN - Chengxiao
    Server - Baellas
  • canoacanoa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    IGN:
    WinterDan
    WinterFairy
    WinterGoddes
    WinterGuard
    SERVER:
    Baellas
    IGN:
    OwlSAMA
    SERVER:
    Baellas
    IGN:
    Oiryaht
    SERVER:
    Baellas
  • ShadowwallShadowwall
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    IGN: Shadowwall
    Server Velzeroth
  • Lash8313Lash8313
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 790
    IGN: Lash8313

can not use this item is the usual error I see. some times just waiting to connect without a char on screen.
    some times when i try to switch to Lash83138 from another charater nothing happens when change character is sellected , can not exit either , I have to task manage to close the game and relog, as not menu selection works but the game plays fine with the charater I am currntly using at the time this happens.
  • AwelynAwelyn
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,545
    IGN: UshaMajere

Are we going to be compensated premium game time and item time for this? because this has been going on for almost a week and we have spent money on this game for you people to keep it running smoothly and this type of this is kinda unacceptable in my eyes.. especially if we have to wait until a scheduled maintenance and loose out on game time with our items..
    I will add my main account because this does happen on all my toons... luckily my main account has not been locked out all the way. UshaMajere is unplayable. I can't get past the select character screen and I already have a ticket..

IGN: Ericka, Eryca, Arycka, Aricka, Erycka, Awelyn (Awelyn gets locked out more frequently than the others but seems to come back on after a while)

and as of 9:11 am my main account is now locked out and disconnecting at the character log in screen.. "you cannot use this item"..

something else I have noticed, all my disconnects happened using the transit shrine pass. I was in a group with my other account (my wife plays on it) and when UshaMajere disconnected, it showed her online still for hours even though she could not log in. I was able to eventually leave the party but it showed her as online even in my friends list. Whatever is going on.. fix it and compensate us our lost game time somehow..
  • AellaeAellae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,435
    IGN: Dionysia, Aellae,

Going into day 2 of the lock out. This issue needs to be resolved asap, and some type of compensation needs to be thought of to retain player population! The community is tiny as it is, this certainly wont help it!

Suggestions: 50-100 Elluns, 5-7 Paradise Island Passes, 10 dice

Thank you.

And if I can make a suggestion, Have you guys tried turning it off, and then on again?
    AwelyndaeniToxlcDoll
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,890
    Administrator
    Thank you Riders for your feedback. This is enough information to go off of for our investigation.
    PhobusAzymionOwlSAMA
This discussion has been closed.