[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Failure in Paradise Island

VeritoVerito
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,015
edited September 17, 2017 in Dungeons
Fishing on Paradise Island is failing a lot. Today I have had 8 errors in the fishing, I get the message "Invalid State" when it is just above the circle and is left collecting the rod eternally without fishing anything..... 8 errors in the 15 minutes of the instance.
The previous days I also fail a few times a day.
GM please, if not fixed it is a waste of time and very frustrating...
daeni

Comments

• daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,785
    edited September 17, 2017
    I too have had this issue on and off since they added it. Sometimes it appears to work (if you call it that, I seem to fail more manually there than in any fishing holes since they added them a couple of months ago.)

Then i get that message as well. Since they added Paradise, i have had more than three days of this"Invalid State.". If it weren't for the fishing of pots, and tempering stones, etc this would be more than frustrating. It's probably that good ol' RnG we all love to hate. :/
    Verito
  • VeritoVerito
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,015
    I see that error also happens to more people.
    Manual fishing fails too much..... it is not logical that of 14 reed harvests when fishing fails 8 and to succeed only 6 times in 15 minutes.... it is absurd.
    I hope they fix it soon... :/
  • ToxlcDollToxlcDoll
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    Yeah i had invaid state like 6 times in row every at start or end always happen..