[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Quick ascent to lvl 60 - NPC Milena Rabbini

Northman77Northman77
Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
edited September 17 in Quests
Hi there,

first things first, i know that this quest has ended in August. But i still have it and i can't delete it. The blue star is shown in Castle Hakain in order to finish the quest but no more NPC at the target location.
What am I supposed to do?

Thx

note: i play since 3 weeks now.....

Comments

• daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,935
    edited September 17
    Actually i went on vacation after i started this, was still able to finish it way after the event had ended. yesterday in fact. :D It clears automatically after you reach lvl 60.
  • Northman77Northman77
    edited September 18
    but yesterday i didn't found the NPC ;(
    I've still the blue cross on the target location but no NPC there.........

Is there a way to get my reward?
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 975
    edited September 18
    the npc is gone but the quest will disappear from your list when you reach lvl 60,

so yes, there is a way to get rid of quest (reach lvl 60) & no, you can no longer get the reward (event over)
  • daenidaeni
    edited September 18
    Did you reach lvl 60 yet? if so you should have cleared the quest automatically. i did it on my Trickster yesterday when i finished the main story-line quest that got me to lvl 60, rescuing Chimer did it for me. The Merumi Residence.
  • Northman77Northman77
    edited September 18
    DatZebra wrote: »
    the npc is gone but the quest will disappear from your list when you reach lvl 60,

so yes, there is a way to get rid of quest (reach lvl 60) & no, you can no longer get the reward (event over)

Ok . so the reward is lost but i've reached lvl 60 on Sunday and i still have the blue cross on the NPC location and the quest is active waitin for reward.......
  • daenidaeni
    edited September 18
    I would send in a support ticket since this seems like another bug. who knows, they may give you the reward anyways and it can't hurt.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,205
    edited September 19
    Some quests do complete and give you the quest window if so. But if you dont click F to get it really completed it will be like every other quest...you have to go to the Quest-NPC.
    It can disappear aswell if you get hit by monsters or ported away etc. So if you are careful you could have done it by the second you reached 60, but it seems you didnt, so atm you arent able to complete it. I think the only option is to write the support to get it completed or forfeited.