[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Sept 21, 2017

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
Posts: 204
Member
edited September 21, 2017 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September21, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

September 21, 2017
  • Pacific Daylight Time: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
  • Eastern Daylight Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
  • Central European Standard Time: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 3:00 AM (September 22)

Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:
  • Pacific Daylight Time: 6:00 AM – 9:30 AM
  • Eastern Daylight Time: 9:00 AM – 12:30 AM
  • Central European Standard Time: 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 2:30 AM (September 21)

    What will be unavailable:
    • All Riders of Icarus game servers.


    Details:
    Bug Fixes
    • Alsacian armors are now listed in the correct locations at the Market Broker
    • “Lost Book” event items are now destructible
    • The tradable version "Mecha Provisions Lucky Box" now has "(Tradable)" in its name

Comments

  • YetskiiYetskii
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,215
    Posts: 151
    Member
    edited September 20, 2017
    So I see nothing about fixing You cannot use this item" and not being able to play the damn game for 3 days? Seriously?

    Disgruntled Founder.....
    OwlSAMACarrolHoneychyldAzymionVaxyGrizzlyUKMrsMaroniPuppyPawsAellaeHarDQuake
  • OwlSAMAOwlSAMA
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 590
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited September 20, 2017

    So... where is the main problem? I do not see the bug in the "can not use this item" which caused me to lose 4 days, because I could not log in my character
    CarrolGrizzlyUKMrsMaroniPuppyPawsrburner106
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
    Posts: 204
    Member
    edited September 20, 2017
    I'm going to make an official statement tomorrow regarding the progress of the major issues that aren't being addressed during this weeks maintenance. I want to make a habit of adding notes to maint posts when HUGE, high priority issues aren't being fixed just so everyone knows they aren't just being pushed aside or ignored. I need to confer with my team first so I can find out what I can and cannot release, information wise.


    Thank you all for your patience and understanding in these frustrating times.
    OwlSAMACarrolAzymionAeoluneVaxyPuppyPaws
  • CarrolCarrol
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    Posts: 11
    Member
    edited September 20, 2017
    This "can't use this item" bug needs fixed .I am losing game time. I have reported the problem but so far no reply.
    rburner106
  • EstiEsti
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,130
    Posts: 39
    Member
    edited September 20, 2017
    Why I feel insulted when u guys make new deal in cash shop when I can Barely play my caracters ?
    GrizzlyUK
  • VaxyVaxy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,385
    Posts: 59
    Member
    edited September 20, 2017
    Oh just great, no fix... is this another crazy way to push everyone on the no economy Radan server? Nexon better replace all my talismans, premium service, Daily Reward and Dice event. This maintenance is a slap in the face to all players... well I guess we should be used to it by now. >:( >:( >:( >:(
    OwlSAMAGrizzlyUKToxlcDollMrsMaroniPuppyPaws
  • KamihitoKamihito
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 230
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited September 20, 2017
    This reminds me of why Dragon Nest was taken over by the Developers. Same different shirt by Nexon.
    I liked the look of this game and thought I'd give them another try after 3yrs of DN.
    Now I find the same thing happening here. They will milk the playerbase of money but won't fix major issues in the game.
    Great business practice....Not!!!
    I've only started playing this game and have been active for 5 days, got to lvl 35 on my Berserker Akiyarae.
    Tried to use a Transit shrine to get to Sea of harkanas to have a major DC.
    So I logged out and tried to log back in on my toon to see a window pop up saying can't use this item.
    All started after the last Maintenance, being DC'd and Network error issues popping up when trying to use Transit Shrines.
    Please fix these Major errors first before worrying about smalller issues unless they're part of a bigger problem.

    Little Update
    Now doing it on my LvL16 Trickster that I created because I couldnt play my Beserker.
    Went to Sansupus Transit shrine to go to Hakains Crossing for Main Quest
    While I made it to Hakains crossing as things were trying to load, the lovely you cannot use this item popped up then the you beaut Network Error as well. All from using a Transit Shrine and Being UNMOUNTED too.
    AzymionGrizzlyUKCarrol
  • AzymionAzymion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,965
    Posts: 104
    Member
    edited September 20, 2017
    Why not make an announcement stating the Cannot use this item errors and how to best avoid it, cant log on anymore and lots of players are unaware of this glitch right now . This is bad for new players not understanding whats going on or returning players.
    KamihitoCarrol
  • BRKBRK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    Posts: 15
    Member
    edited September 20, 2017
    yay more money we can give them for a game we can't play!
  • HoneychyldHoneychyld
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,565
    Posts: 330
    Member
    edited September 20, 2017
    *Facepalm* Um, that's it for "fixes:?

    And what about the lost Premium time? Or the daily log in rewards? It's almost the end of the month and I, as well as many other people, can't collect them due to this MAJOR issue? Shouldn't getting this fixed take priority over anything else? None of these bug fixes mean anything, if the majority of the players can't even log in.

    VaxyGrizzlyUKCarrol
  • EstiEsti
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,130
    Posts: 39
    Member
    edited September 20, 2017
    Honeychyld wrote: »
    *Facepalm* Um, that's it for "fixes:?

    And what about the lost Premium time? Or the daily log in rewards? It's almost the end of the month and I, as well as many other people, can't collect them due to this MAJOR issue? Shouldn't getting this fixed take priority over anything else? None of these bug fixes mean anything, if the majority of the players can't even log in.

    Dont worry ... The palyers will ask for compensation after they fix the problem.
    I was thinking:
    2 week of premium for everyone
    2 more week of prolongation for the Fishing Event

    That, imo, is the minimum they should give
    OwlSAMACarrolPuppyPaws
  • OwlSAMAOwlSAMA
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 590
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited September 20, 2017
    Esti wrote: »
    Honeychyld wrote: »
    *Facepalm* Um, that's it for "fixes:?

    And what about the lost Premium time? Or the daily log in rewards? It's almost the end of the month and I, as well as many other people, can't collect them due to this MAJOR issue? Shouldn't getting this fixed take priority over anything else? None of these bug fixes mean anything, if the majority of the players can't even log in.

    Dont worry ... The palyers will ask for compensation after they fix the problem.
    I was thinking:
    2 week of premium for everyone
    2 more week of prolongation for the Fishing Event

    That, imo, is the minimum they should give

    And pass for Paradise Island to <3
    CarrolToxlcDoll
  • ToxlcDollToxlcDoll
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    Posts: 16
    Member
    edited September 21, 2017
    OwlSAMA wrote: »
    Esti wrote: »
    Honeychyld wrote: »
    *Facepalm* Um, that's it for "fixes:?

    And what about the lost Premium time? Or the daily log in rewards? It's almost the end of the month and I, as well as many other people, can't collect them due to this MAJOR issue? Shouldn't getting this fixed take priority over anything else? None of these bug fixes mean anything, if the majority of the players can't even log in.

    Dont worry ... The palyers will ask for compensation after they fix the problem.
    I was thinking:
    2 week of premium for everyone
    2 more week of prolongation for the Fishing Event

    That, imo, is the minimum they should give

    And pass for Paradise Island to <3

    i Hope if goin send out Paradise Pass's that fix inavaid state with that fisihing othrise seem pointless have free pass's just sit there 15 minute's to get invaid rolls 4-6 times in row another bug they need fix too..../;
  • HoneychyldHoneychyld
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,565
    Posts: 330
    Member
    edited September 21, 2017
    I'd much rather get back my premium time, all my daily log ins I can't collect, and all the talismans. etc that are/will be running out. A pass to only be able to fish for 15mins seems insignificant compared to all that. But that's just where my priorities are currently.
    daeniAellae
  • Northman77Northman77
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited September 21, 2017
    I understand so many of you. But listen to that, comming from serious website: A major part of all the Korean MMORPG/ARPG or any other game who requires your money are made for washing the dirty big money of many "special" asian organisation. This is know by a lot of people who are more than 25-30 years old.
    All these games with many servers or different "world" delivering the same experience.
    They don't really car or are concerned.......you give them the money the expected. And if you're angry and leave the game, others will surely take place. Don't woory
    3<=8
    So yes, visualy the game is awesome and more......but.......

    I've been the wallet of many of these game by my unknoledge. Today i try to warn others.
    I play.....'till i'm bored. So many other game.......
  • VaxyVaxy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,385
    Posts: 59
    Member
    edited September 21, 2017
    Northman77 wrote: »
    I understand so many of you. But listen to that, comming from serious website: A major part of all the Korean MMORPG/ARPG or any other game who requires your money are made for washing the dirty big money of many "special" asian organisation. This is know by a lot of people who are more than 25-30 years old.
    All these games with many servers or different "world" delivering the same experience.
    They don't really car or are concerned.......you give them the money the expected. And if you're angry and leave the game, others will surely take place. Don't woory
    3<=8
    So yes, visualy the game is awesome and more......but.......

    I've been the wallet of many of these game by my unknoledge. Today i try to warn others.
    I play.....'till i'm bored. So many other game.......

    What the heck are you smoking? You must be the kind of person to wear an aluminum hat and Stay in a foiled wrap RV... Boo! Big Brother is watching. :D :D :D
    daeni
  • Northman77Northman77
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited September 21, 2017
    Vaxy wrote: »
    Northman77 wrote: »
    I understand so many of you. But listen to that, comming from serious website: A major part of all the Korean MMORPG/ARPG or any other game who requires your money are made for washing the dirty big money of many "special" asian organisation. This is know by a lot of people who are more than 25-30 years old.
    All these games with many servers or different "world" delivering the same experience.
    They don't really car or are concerned.......you give them the money the expected. And if you're angry and leave the game, others will surely take place. Don't woory
    3<=8
    So yes, visualy the game is awesome and more......but.......

    I've been the wallet of many of these game by my unknoledge. Today i try to warn others.
    I play.....'till i'm bored. So many other game.......

    What the heck are you smoking? You must be the kind of person to wear an aluminum hat and Stay in a foiled wrap RV... Boo! Big Brother is watching. :D :D :D

    You must be one of those wallet.....as your mouth, mostly open for nothing. Thanks for your comment.
  • MaraMara
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,400
    Posts: 40
    Member
    edited September 21, 2017
    Compensation - crorrection
    (1) 7 day premium per account

    For EACH character
    Legendary mark box - untradeable
    50 elluns - untradeable


  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,900
    Posts: 1,493
    Administrator
    edited September 21, 2017
    The Scheduled Maintenance is now complete. Hop back in-game, Riders!
  • VaxyVaxy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,385
    Posts: 59
    Member
    edited September 21, 2017
    I don't see my talismans... 1 legendary mark box won't even cover the fee for 1 talisman... when you got 6 toons it's another slap in the face... Nexon you suck!

    Wow, everything bound even Once you open the legendary mark that is always the freakin calypto in my case that one is bound to what the heck am I suppose to do with that, I already got a calypto... Another useless item. I buy the premium each month well not anymore won't waste money when I'm being laugh at each time your guys screw up.
This discussion has been closed.