[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Sept 21, 2017

Comments

• bruccbrucc
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited September 21, 2017
    disconnect every 10 minutes , The error at the time of logging in tenso
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,360
    sincerely, ty gms for the 50 ellums & 7 day premium - i am hoping u have exterminated those dc / logging bugs XD
  • HarDQuakeHarDQuake
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    Yetskii wrote: »
    So I see nothing about fixing You cannot use this item" and not being able to play the damn game for 3 days? Seriously?

Disgruntled Founder.....[/quote

still cannot connect
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
    Hello hello, Here's a link to a new post that will hopefully shed some light on a few of the current issues.

http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/22285
    daeni
  • HoneychyldHoneychyld
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,565
    Mara wrote: »
    Compensation - crorrection
    (1) 7 day premium per account

For EACH character
    Legendary mark box - untradeable
    50 elluns - untradeable

I didn't get the items on every character that I have..the ones that didn't are under level 25. Perhaps that's the reason, or maybe because I hadn't logged into them in awhile. I don't really mind.

Nevertheless, the characters that I do play all received the items, and the log in issues "seem" to be fixed., and I'm glad that I can finally log in and play my main.
    daeni
  • CarrolCarrol
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    I got the compensation items on all 4 characters even though I only had one that I couldn't access. I think that was quite generous and my thanks to you.
  • PuppyPawsPuppyPaws
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 795
    Thank you for the items. So happy to see the problem is fixed. However I think every account should have gotten the full comp... maybe not the ones still in the tutorial area.. (I made one just to see if it worked during the error -it didn't get any rewards if anyone was curious) but my lvl 21 that I have been playing on awhile and when I was unable to use my main didn't get the 7 days premium. Just my two cents...
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited September 22, 2017
    PuppyPaws wrote: »
    Thank you for the items. So happy to see the problem is fixed. However I think every account should have gotten the full comp... maybe not the ones still in the tutorial area.. (I made one just to see if it worked during the error -it didn't get any rewards if anyone was curious) but my lvl 21 that I have been playing on awhile and when I was unable to use my main didn't get the 7 days premium. Just my two cents...

premium is for the full account, so your "account" got 7 days, just use it on the char you got it and every char profits from it ;)
    PuppyPaws
  • PuppyPawsPuppyPaws
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 795
    edited September 22, 2017
    Runi wrote: »
    PuppyPaws wrote: »

premium is for the full account, so your "account" got 7 days, just use it on the char you got it and every char profits from it ;)
    I'm so dumb thanks... :(
This discussion has been closed.