[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Unscheduled Maintenance - Sept 26, 2017

Comments

• PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
    edited September 26, 2017
    Also for those of you that are having log in issues, what's the message you're receiving?
  • DieGo_82DieGo_82
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 495
    i can't seem to to paste a screenshot here.
  • VeritoVerito
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,115
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    Also for those of you that are having log in issues, what's the message you're receiving?

Failed to obtain confirmation Screenshot
  • DieGo_82DieGo_82
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 495
    wrote: »
    Verito wrote: »
    PuffyHuff wrote: »

Failed to obtain confirmation Screenshot

Same with me
  • EraiserEraiser
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    I want know, why with this maintenance, the reward after 24 days of log in (4 september Reward writ) u had delete the "alsacian armor box" on the list.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited September 27, 2017
    Eraiser wrote: »
    I want know, why with this maintenance, the reward after 24 days of log in (4 september Reward writ) u had delete the "alsacian armor box" on the list.

The alsacian armor box you can get in october! there was never one at the september reward writ. so they didnt removed anything because its still there at the october rewards merchant ;)
  • LinettLinett
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 875
    Hello to all the people who are working on this really beautiful game (Nexon, WEMADE etc. )

It would be really nice if you would inform us at least 24 hours before a maintenance if it's not critical

Please and I really mean it don't do any maintenance if you don't have fix for the causing problem because it got worse much worse, now I cant do any dungeon till the end, my game is crashing all the time I just have to enter the dungeon and after 10 of 15 minits
    it throws me out.

We only have 15 minits on the paradise island and if it throws me out after 5min the day is gone, because even if we login back really fast we cant enter again because we don't have the right item for entering. Same goes for spire run, I relogged, but was dead before I entered, same goes for rabbit hole, I relogged but after that, I couldn't continue my run.
    And for the best part, we wanted to do TOS L1 in the fight with Cynthia we got game problem so we had to relog, after coming back into the game we were in the water, out of the group, with countdown on the dungeon, couldn't continue the run and we lost the feather.
    And all this is happening in the next 12h after the maintenance you had.

So just stop doing any maintenance till you don't find the solution

• dantethedannydantethedanny
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    ZeroNie wrote: »
    hoping you guys fix the Invalid State when you do fishing in paradise island.
    i get invalid state now... paradise island :/
  • XyonXyon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 560
    thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was getting very frustrated! thank you! thank you! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    Linett wrote: »
    So just stop doing any maintenance till you don't find the solution
    they cant find a perfect solution if they dont have the proper logs and an idea from where it comes and why. This maint wasn just to insert better logs, it was also to unluck alot of ppl that got logged out for DAYS and couldnt login back since the weekend, aswell as trying to fix it with something they think it could caused it.

There were alot of ppl in discord that just wanted to get in the game again because their char/s werent able to get in at all, so login rewards, spire runs, they couldnt do stuff, so as soon as the team had something they tried to "instant" bring this patch out and with a server restart all the logged out players back in the game.

Sure its sad that you now have such difficulties, but fixing bugs can sometimes bring out new ones. You never know what can or might happen and i think they will try to fix the issue you are having aswell. Maybe make a new thread with a complete description, maybe a screenshot of where and when you disconnected and what message you got (if any).
    daeni
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,825
    TY @Runi. some people don't realize just how...frustrating these lock-outs were to those that were affected and you explained it. Critical maint was needed as the situation was getting as bad as it was last week. :D
    Adding additional logging to improve what is going on is even better to finding this glitch that seems to affect more and more people over time.

I do get that maybe they should have some type of announcement in-game that says they're taking the game down in a certain amount of time for critical maint. Not everyone uses Discord. A thirty minute in-game warning would be enough i guess. They do use something like that in their other games so why not RoI?
  • AstarriaAstarria
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 710
    Hello ^^
    In a game again! (happy here)
    But it hust happened to me (first time) that i got and invalid state when i was fishing in paradise island.
    Can you please make something with this too?

Thank you ^^
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Astarria wrote: »
    Hello ^^
    In a game again! (happy here)
    But it hust happened to me (first time) that i got and invalid state when i was fishing in paradise island.
    Can you please make something with this too?

Thank you ^^

Yaaaay, I'm glad you got in! As for the Invalid State issue, that's still being worked on.
    Astarria
  • CarrolCarrol
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    I use the Nexon Launcher and I am no longer having any problems. Whatever you did fixed it for me. I am sorry others are having log in difficulties. I know how frustrating that is.
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,230
    I use steam launcher and after this last update, finally i can log in and play again, even i was playing in cloying waste channel 3 without problems (normally i had the bug there) If someone else still have the "log in bug" I hope you can play as soon as possible because with 2867 hours playing this game this is the first time that i have a problem with the game . Now i know how frustrating it can be when you can't play...
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,230
    Well... one more time I have the bug...
  • PLEIADIANPLEIADIAN
    edited September 28, 2017
    i’m havig issues to log in again as well :( this time the laucher takes a lot of time to run and when i enter to select my character i get stucked on “initializing character”
  • AlayahAlayah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,110
    Hi,

I know it's being worked on but just wanted to add in that I got 2 "Invalid State" messages this morning at approximately 8:30 AM (CST) in Paradise Island.

Server: Radan
    Character: KireinaSensei
    Lvl: 60

Thank you in advance for looking into it. :)
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Alayah wrote: »
    Hi,

I know it's being worked on but just wanted to add in that I got 2 "Invalid State" messages this morning at approximately 8:30 AM (CST) in Paradise Island.

Server: Radan
    Character: KireinaSensei
    Lvl: 60

Thank you in advance for looking into it. :)

Thanks for reporting this! We're looking into the issue again...If you can, well this is for everyone here, would you continue to use the Feedback thread? Just so we can have a single channel to collect data on these occurrences.

http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/22312

Thanks!
  • PhobusPhobus
    PLEIADIAN wrote: »
    i’m havig issues to log in again as well :( this time the laucher takes a lot of time to run and when i enter to select my character i get stucked on “initializing character”

It's happening with me too
This discussion has been closed.