[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NEW DUNGEONS

GalaxyBlastGalaxyBlast
Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
edited September 26, 2017 in Dungeons
Anyone thinks that we need new legendary dunegeons such as Fortress Of Sorrows or Forggoten Shrine and new dungeons?
  1. New Dungeon?7 votes
    1. YAS WE NEED NEW ONES!
       57% (4 votes)
    2. Nah I am fine with the ones we have now
       43% (3 votes)
    3. I don't know
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
    edited September 27, 2017
    if we get new legendary dungeons then there will be new equipment and atm alsacian gear isnt even "normal" or easy to obtain....so no, i dont want new dungeons, the one we have are enough and the time you need to run them is more than ok if you think you have to do these 2 dungeons, one Lv. 40 dungeon for the emblem quest, shady warrens, paradise island, tower of challange and so on and so on. More than enough thinks to do and the 2 dungeons are enough for Lv. 60 gear....only think i would love to see is more alsacian blessings *sigh*
    daeni
  • GalaxyBlastGalaxyBlast
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    Runi wrote: »
    if we get new legendary dungeons then there will be new equipment and atm alsacian gear isnt even "normal" or easy to obtain....so no, i dont want new dungeons, the one we have are enough and the time you need to run them is more than ok if you think you have to do these 2 dungeons, one Lv. 40 dungeon for the emblem quest, shady warrens, paradise island, tower of challange and so on and so on. More than enough thinks to do and the 2 dungeons are enough for Lv. 60 gear....only think i would love to see is more alsacian blessings *sigh*

I really want them because in the future uptade i am 90% sure that the lvl cap will be increased to 70 and we are going to need lvl 70 dungeons.Plus I think Fortress of Sorrows was left in shadows only playing int the main quests and only being ran for Voknos
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,675
    Hmm. I tend to agree with @Runi. Right now the last thing we need is new content and more glitches, bugs and log-in issues. Let them fix things first, so more people will stick around or running dungeons will be MOOT! Won't be any bodies around to help out. :/
  • W00H00TW00H00T
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,115
    Actually I believe the US/EU version of riders isn't on the same release schedule as Asia riders. IMO their flavor is actually the better one. They release gear at the same time as the content that requires this gear to be used is released. Over here, we're stuck with gear that is way too OP for what we can run. I know on Teleos a few top EXALTED geared groups who were able to run L5 EB and TOS the first day that it came out.

Now, most of the top alliances in the server are farming these two dungeons. Alsacian just makes everyone even more OP but it isn't required for current US/EU released content. If anything, its a cash grab for the top players to get geared up so they will spend money to buy lucky boxes and reroll and temper their gear.

The US/EU release schedule also explains why Lvl 6 crafting STILL hasn't come out. IF you hold back certain content from being released and offer alternatives thru the cash shop, players are bound to spend. This is all fine and dandy but eventually the players that spend get bored and leave the game altogether thereby hurting the game overall.

So in short, yes...we need more and challenging dungeons/bosses/raids..etc. If anything the new Legendaries can release more Alsa jewelry since those tend to be scarce atm.
    ZuNami