[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Unscheduled Maintenance - Sept 28, 2017

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
edited October 4, 2017 in Official News
We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 28, 2017 to help address current server issues. Not all issues will be resolved, as we are still investigating and working on fixes for various issues. Please note that the estimated length of time for this maintenance is undetermined and is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:
September 26, 2017
• Pacific Daylight Time: 9:30 PM – TBD
• Eastern Daylight Time: 12:30 AM – TBD
• Central European Standard Time: 6:30 AM – TBD
• Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 3:30 PM [September 29] – TBD

What will be unavailable:
• All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Details:
• Apply hotfix to help address issues related to map/region change and character log in
snafuBMXVaxy

Comments

• KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,760
    edited September 28, 2017
    Oh noes... it worked fine all day long yesterday, for the first time since weeks. Please dont't break it again.
    GeminiBlackrose
  • VaxyVaxy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,385
    edited September 29, 2017
    Now my dice game says "Quest unavailable with this gender"...
    ZuNamiM3lodyGeminiBlackrose
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Edited by Moderator

i just told you not to break it.... and what you do? you turned the Rabbini Tracker NPC into a Sexist.

Same: Quest unavailable with this gender
    ZuNamiBellealVaxyM3lodyToosmallcageGeminiBlackrose
  • ZuNamiZuNami
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,195
    Yay, now it is totaly broken :D
    GeminiBlackrose
  • VarlarmorguhlisVarlarmorguhlis
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 530
    yeah now another Unscheduled Maintenance :/ was in matren legi...
    GeminiBlackrose
  • Chocolate280Chocolate280
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 485
    I bought your Legendary trickster guile package - with amazing sale offer and the Shrewd Beguiler title is missing form the package.... I think you broke even your own shop. And I will advertise in my guild and alliance not to buy your broken packages even though it's cheaper, but the most important part is missing!
    GeminiBlackrose
  • AwelynAwelyn
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,555
    these "quick fixes" are doing more harm than anything.. why don't you all shut the server down for a couple days and figure out what the real problem is.. I can't see how trying to fix things only to break others is helping with player retention.. I mean you just randomly shut the game down again.. so much for that persons fishing in paradise island or that other persons run in spire.. I mean seriously.. my other post about no communication.. I am sure you have the ability to announce "in game servers going down in 10 mins.." at this point you all are just looking incompetent.. I don't think I have ever played a game with this many problems for this long.. and I came from RIFT.. that game has some long standing issues.. none that prevented us from playing it though.. not to mention some of the worst devs I have ever encountered.. don't turn into Tryon please.. fix this game.. right... give us ample compensation for this debauchery.. lets get back to business as usual..
    M3lodyChocolate280DieGo_82ZuNamiBRKToosmallcageLirogonGrizzlyUKGeminiBlackrose
  • VaxyVaxy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,385
    So how long are we to wait this time? Need a timeline so I can come back...
  • DieGo_82DieGo_82
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 495
    This game hasn't worked fine since the september 7 update. I started this game on august 1, played all august without problem, I even left the game online for over 72h without problems. Ever since sept 7, I can't play 4h without atleast 1 disconnection. I've played over 1100h, but now i'm serriously doubting to abbondon this game. It would be a shame because I really like this game when it works.
    ZuNami
  • ViraniVirani
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 385
    No information given and new maintenance ! :/

It would be nice to receive an IG message that informs that the servers will close for maintenance.

At the moment of this message, a wild maintenance arrived as I arrived in front of the boss ...

It should not be forgotten that it is certainly a free game, but many players have a subscription, so they bring money back to society and therefore, having a semblance of information related to these many updates would be well instead of having the message that the connection is lost ....

I say this being a player who played several online games and this is the first time I see this kind of procedure, close the game without warning the players!
    Chocolate280BRKFlutskopGeminiBlackrose
  • FlutskopFlutskop
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 700
    11th day in game.....and I got to say, never did I see so many unscheduled maints anywhere. And everytime I'm like, well maybe I can now fish for 7hrs without paying 7 gold for nothing cus I never able to fish without a stupid error :(

but so far, I'm not going to expand my premium....not a happy zerk -.-
    ZuNami
    Is it over? They took our money and ran away? Q_Q
  • BRKBRK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 620
    i am confused ,is the maintenance complete? cause i can't open the game and the heading says complete.
    BRK wrote: »
    i am confused ,is the maintenance complete? cause i can't open the game and the heading says complete.

There was maint earlier for hour and now its some unexpected shut down... And 0 information about the time and if it's gonna be on at all~
  • ToosmallcageToosmallcage
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    BRK wrote: »

There was maint earlier for hour and now its some unexpected shut down... And 0 information about the time and if it's gonna be on at all~

They are releasing little updates in the news section at the Official Site http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/25465/unscheduled-maintenance-september-28-2017
  • AsirkaAsirka
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    There is information :
    "UPDATE #2: Due to the fix taking a bit longer to address, we'll need to extend the maintenance from 2:25 am to 3:25 am.
    UPDATE: Due to an issue found with the hotfix rollout. Icarus will need to go back into maintenance from 1:25 am - 2:25 am. We apologize for the inconvenience."
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Update #2 is over since 10 minutes. I sence an update #3 incoming ;)
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    ... and here it is
    UPDATE #3: We apologize for the additional delay. However, we'll need to extend the maintenance till further notice. We will keep updating as soon as possible
  • FlutskopFlutskop
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 700
    Asirka wrote: »
    There is information :
    "UPDATE #2: Due to the fix taking a bit longer to address, we'll need to extend the maintenance from 2:25 am to 3:25 am.
    UPDATE: Due to an issue found with the hotfix rollout. Icarus will need to go back into maintenance from 1:25 am - 2:25http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/22330/completed-unscheduled-maintenance-sept-28-2017?# am. We apologize for the inconvenience."

If im not wrong it was 3.25 AM hours ago
  • BRKBRK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 620
    Flutskop wrote: »
    Asirka wrote: »
    There is information :
    UPDATE: Due to an issue found with the hotfix rollout. Icarus will need to go back into maintenance from 1:25 am - 2:25http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/22330/completed-unscheduled-maintenance-sept-28-2017?# am. We apologize for the inconvenience."

If im not wrong it was 3.25 AM hours ago

Believe its PST 3:25 which was 20 min ago but update 3 is here now so we can't complain about time and wait here trying every sec trying to get in that CBH kill
    Flutskop
This discussion has been closed.