[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Unscheduled Maintenance - Sept 28, 2017

Comments

• FlutskopFlutskop
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 700
    edited September 29, 2017
    BRK wrote: »

Believe its PST 3:25 which was 20 min ago but update 3 is here now so we can't complain about time and wait here trying every sec trying to get in that CBH kill

Ah ok , my mistake :)

• DieGo_82DieGo_82
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 495
    Kaikoon wrote: »
    ... and here it is
    UPDATE #3: We apologize for the additional delay. However, we'll need to extend the maintenance till further notice. We will keep updating as soon as possible

When seeing this, I read "We apologize for the delay. Apparantly we did not only break the game, we wrecked it. We hope we can undo it."

FionaKaikoonBRKFlutskopTophattedLatiosZuNamiMaraGrizzlyUK
  • FlutskopFlutskop
    DieGo_82 wrote: »

When seeing this, I read "We apologize for the delay. Apparantly we did not only break the game, we wrecked it. We hope we can undo it."

So im fairly new....I got the feeling maintencance goes like this more often? Like ''more often'' as in ''all the time'' ?

• DieGo_82DieGo_82
    Flutskop wrote: »

So im fairly new....I got the feeling maintencance goes like this more often? Like ''more often'' as in ''all the time'' ?

Normally we get maintenance once a week, sometimes once in two weeks. At least that was the case in august when I started. This month we had maintenance weekly, and last two weeks, almost every two days. It seems the last maintenances broke more than they fixed.

Like i said earlier, i have logged over 1100 hours of gameplay, in august I could leave the game running +72h without problem. Now I can't actively play 4 hours straight without a disconnection, don't get me started on trying afk auto-fishing for 7h. It already cost me over 50g without catching anything.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925

Not really. it was 1-2 times over the whole year i am playing this game. So its not often, is really rare that something like this happens.
  • FlutskopFlutskop
    Runi wrote: »

Not really. it was 1-2 times over the whole year i am playing this game. So its not often, is really rare that something like this happens.

how? I play a little over a week and allready saw this happen twice. (just a bad week hehe?)
  • Chocolate280Chocolate280
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 485
    I don't know about disconnects... I fish normally overnight/day
    Runi wrote: »

how? I play a little over a week and allready saw this happen twice. (just a bad week hehe?)

Sadly yes, Dice event seems like broke everything~ As for me, they could just turn it all off. Send some random things to compensate for it and get back to normal life.
  • FeidhlimFeidhlim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,550

It is a bad week indeed, they are trying to fix a major issue with the game, so at least they are doing something...I just hope they don't screw people over more than they already have been, what with daily rewards/quests and all. :/
  • BRKBRK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 620
    its up now
  • FlutskopFlutskop
    Feidhlim wrote: »

It is a bad week indeed, they are trying to fix a major issue with the game, so at least they are doing something...I just hope they don't screw people over more than they already have been, what with daily rewards/quests and all. :/

Thats good to know. Game is up n running again
  • ZuNamiZuNami
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,195
    Daily Login Rewards bugged, main char not there (grey) twink complete reset, thx. Today were the day for me to get the 100% stone, and bye bye
  • FionaFiona
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 460
    ZuNami wrote: »
    Daily Login Rewards bugged, main char not there (grey) twink complete reset, thx. Today were the day for me to get the 100% stone, and bye bye
    similarly

• FlutskopFlutskop
    Can throw my dices :(
  • DieGo_82DieGo_82
    Same here, I'm just glad I got my paradise fishing done as soon as game was up.
  • TanderTander
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    Daily reward Writs for October Writs are titled as “September” does no one proof read?
    NPC in Victory Plaza is still accepting and giving the dice for the quest but quest game is no longer available, does no one check these things?
  • DieGo_82DieGo_82
    Tander wrote: »
    Daily reward Writs for October Writs are titled as “September” does no one proof read?
    NPC in Victory Plaza is still accepting and giving the dice for the quest but quest game is no longer available, does no one check these things?

Ok, but this update wasn't suposse to come until 4/10, check the update notes from 7/9.
  • PLEIADIANPLEIADIAN
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    Thank you.

I’ve always had been a gamer but usually I am the type of person that gets easily bored. Playing RoI is such a different experience and I was getting really upset with all this logging-in issues and “invalid states” on Paradise Island. Wish everyone to play this game properly and hope new people join as well.

Hop on, Riders!

(sorry for my english, I’m brazilian) :P
  • FeidhlimFeidhlim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,550
    Fix the daily rewards...They weren't supposed to end yet. :/
    At least for those affected by it, they still had a full day left. :S
    Not sure if this is only certain servers (on Koroshimo it seems fine), but I can only imagine the frustration after all these issues have already happened. ><
  • TanderTander
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    Ok, but this update wasn't suposse to come until 4/10, check the update notes from 7/9.
    [/quote]

Agreed, but the rewards are marked with the wrong month and items are available for a quest which is not. After all that’s been happening I’m looking for confidence in the stability of this game and may be a little too aware when things point the other way )
  • ZuNamiZuNami
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,195
    Feidhlim wrote: »
    Fix the daily rewards...They weren't supposed to end yet. :/
    At least for those affected by it, they still had a full day left. :S
    Not sure if this is only certain servers (on Koroshimo it seems fine), but I can only imagine the frustration after all these issues have already happened. ><

no, on koroshimo ( my Acc ) same problems, messed up dayli login rewards.. and this is your RELEASE version Nexon???
This discussion has been closed.