[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Unscheduled Maintenance - Sept 28, 2017

Comments

• CarrolCarrol
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited September 29, 2017
    What happened to the dice game? It is no longer available for me yet the rabbini are still around. Game fix again?
  • VaxyVaxy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,385
    You have a little player base left and you keep ignoring them. Would be a good idea to actually tell us why the dice game is gone... with all the crap we've been getting for the past couple of weeks I've barely been able to play that game. Keep up the good work Nexon soon you'll achieved your goal of killing the game in less than 2 years.
    ZuNami
  • CarrolCarrol
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    Ok, so now the September attendance daily calendar is active again. I just recieved the Ienos Maart pkg as I did on the 1st of Sept. This game was fixed the other day, everything was working perfectly. Now after this latest maitenance the dice game is gone and the Sept. calendar is active again.
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,925
    Some of us still had a day or so left after all the lock outs we had to deal with. NOW no daily or dice event at all. Still hadn't gotten all the September writs. Guess we didn't want to get anything this month. :'(

Of course still have the extra Lost Books in my inventory.
    ZuNami
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
    Thank you for being patient and sticking it out with us. We're going to sift through the forums and catch up on comments and send feedback to the team on some kind of new compensation package to help out with the loss of time, events, and items. We don't know what it will be yet, but we will return with any information when it comes our way.

VaxydaeniAzymionZuNamiDieGo_82MrWolfmanVerito
  • FlutskopFlutskop
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 700
    I really started playing in the wrong week......or year

i guess i just logg off and observe the forums for couple days\weeks then see if im gonna put time into this game. Reading other peoples comments\opinions, I'm pretty sure its better for me as a new player to wait a while.

goodluck with gaining trust devs

ZuNami
  • daenidaeni
    Ty @Puffy, anyone tell you you're the best. <3 Keep up the great work. :D
  • AzymionAzymion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,975
    If the dice game is gone like you guys are saying its either ended or they took it off since they think ts the cause of whats happening.
    daeni
  • AddictedtopainAddictedtopain
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 530
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 28, 2017 to help address current server issues. Not all issues will be resolved, as we are still investigating and working on fixes for various issues. Please note that the estimated length of time for this maintenance is undetermined and is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:
    September 26, 2017
    • Pacific Daylight Time: 9:30 PM – TBD
    • Eastern Daylight Time: 12:30 AM – TBD
    • Central European Standard Time: 6:30 AM – TBD
    • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 3:30 PM [September 29] – TBD

What will be unavailable:
    • All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Details:
    • Apply hotfix to help address issues related to map/region change and character log in

Fixed one thing and broken the rest!
    Why has the daily rewards reset to day 1? I had every day ticked this month and was about to collect all the rewards on my characters, also the dice game has vanished and I have not collected the rewards for each circuit completed!!

Cant be bothered anymore with this game, it lacks content and and the devs seem to break more than they fix!

On that note I shall not be playing anymore!
    GrizzlyUK
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    After the many maintenances last night/this morning, the major issues that we've been having over the past few weeks have been remedied, but in the process, a few other components have begun having issues. We are collecting data throughout the forums and here on Discord to just what's been affected.

1. The engineers and devs are looking into why the following:
    - Why the Dice event seems to be gone
    - Why the Calendar Attendance has been ending 1 day earlier on certain servers

2. For users that could not claim Writs, we are looking into the the aforementioned Calendar event as the issuing of writs is dependent upon it.

3. Another compensation package is being proposed and we will divulge any details as to what will be included We will notify the community as soon as we can.

Please continue to report any new issues you're experiencing in the appropriate threads.
    AzymionDieGo_82daeniMrWolfman
  • daenidaeni
    Azymion wrote: »
    If the dice game is gone like you guys are saying its either ended or they took it off since they think ts the cause of whats happening.

You're probably onto something there. If the new addition of this 'event' was the root of most of this problem then it's a good thing to take it out. After the first hot-fix they did, i stopped using the dice in Hakain's Crossing. Also stopped fishing at Paradise as well. Hated having two of my five characters stuck.
  • SalladinSalladin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,630
    @PuffyHuff
    Just remind you. 99% of players on the servers are level 60. Legendary mount level 50 rng package is not a compensation but a mere lottery...
    daeniVeritoZuNami
  • DangalDangal
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    admin,on raken server daily reward table has a bug,when u login to charachter its giving daily reward again,
  • AzymionAzymion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,975
    daeni wrote: »
    Azymion wrote: »

You're probably onto something there. If the new addition of this 'event' was the root of most of this problem then it's a good thing to take it out. After the first hot-fix they did, i stopped using the dice in Hakain's Crossing. Also stopped fishing at Paradise as well. Hated having two of my five characters stuck.

( This is mostly OPINION based i'm sorry if you get offended or dont agree ) Don't know, i figured it would be common sense to remove the event if it was a major issue, and since the hot-fixes everything's getting worse, like both daily and dice event gone. They gave compensation which to high level players was more than nothing. Lots of people including me got the leg 40 marks which are virtually useless unless your tempering mounts, some low levels got high ranking marks and now have to lvl up to get a try. 7-day premium was also useless cause a lot of players ended up stuck again for who knows how long. And like people had been saying the 50 elluns was nothing compared to the 40 they can get a day. Instead of putting an early warning up when this glitch started popping up they didn't warn players and it slowly spread across the game and the player base got cut in half. Most players took advantage of the lack of spire runs if they were able to log in and the world bosses etc. Looking at the Icarus broadcasts this game looks fun if they would actually go by the KR version a little bit more, one of friends were hopeful about them giving away a free torkai cause that's what they did but i had to tell him this version is different, its all play and no gain for most of us.

Hate typing long responses but i'm just dazed on why they don't test this stuff out really good before its in and if they do i'm more shocked on how they didn't see the bugs...Player base on steam went from around 1.6k daily to 900-1k. Market Place went from 4k items to 2.5k items and now people can push the prices up and high ranking players can pick off the tames and bosses. This glitch cause of this event partly was ridiculous and i feel bad for players who had many timers running and more so premium. These bugs and glitches is whats really killing this game, thousands of people know about this game and since the community spits out crap about it very few play it, sadly theirs not much to say about it cause of these issues and errors. And the P2W status is even worse, game is ,essing up and they put out new sales and offers and half the game cant even access cause of this.
    ZuNamidaeniToosmallcage
  • NumendiilNumendiil
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,045
    @PuffyHuff
    I am absolutely not OK with your last post
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    1. The engineers and devs are looking into why the following:
    - Why the Dice event seems to be gone -->It does not seem to be gone, it is gone, plain and simple, along with all the unclaimed completion rewards
    - Why the Calendar Attendance has been ending 1 day earlier on certain servers -->The calendar has not been ending 1 day earlier, it has been reset to day 1 of September ! And all my previously unlocked but unclaimed rewards are out of reach now... (writs, blessed stone, elluns, and some other stuff)

2. For users that could not claim Writs, please contact Customer Service.
    -->What about the other daily rewards lost alongside ?

3. Another compensation package is being proposed and we will divulge any details as to what will be included We will notify the community as soon as we can.
    -->I just want the daily and dice rewards I earned to be back where they were before this mess-up !

Seriously this cannot carry on like this. These last months every single patch/hotfix delivered by the WeMade devs has brought new bugs or broken something else.
    I guess it is no easy task to alter the code of the original korean game for the westernized Riders of Icarus, but something is very wrong with your process, and frankly I doubt you have a sufficient QA service to check things up before the release on the live servers.

Please make this time a proper announcement, a few hours beforehand, take the servers down for 24h or as long as it takes, and sort your stuff out.
    I guess I'm not the only one who wants his rewards back, a general compensation won't do the trick for me...

ZuNami
  • lycenoirlycenoir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    salut, y a plus de récompense quotidienne, plus de dés et la pêche j'ai hésité à y aller. Le serveur est toujours en maintenance cela commence à faire beaucoup depuis le début du mois (presque 2 par semaine). Le donjon de la côte de Parna est en simple ou élite, pas d'héroïque ni de légendaire, ça bug de partout!!! Attention à l'explosion, si ça continu les cavaliers vont partir :'(
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    I apologize for any confusion, I've had to amend my previous post about the Writs as some information had changed.
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,360
    11:30 am pdt on teleo server - dice game seems to be gone - chase not giving me a quest, havent't seen any bunnies in the usual places& dice tab is gone from the daily rewards = dice game missing

i had 1 item to retrieve from sept daily rewards & was able to get it & a few hours later, the october calender showed up with days #8, 15, 22 appearing to reward us with event boxes containing dice = dice game still on

one of the above situations probably needs fixing guys ^^ ... so far no dc & have not had problems changing locations or logging on to other acct, or characters, knock on wood

• DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,360
    ....wait a minute - just saw a bunny in vic plaza XD
  • GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,330
    Just logged on to Raken and the Daily Rewards are completely missing (greyed out). I had earned all the daily rewards but only claimed the dice, ram and the elluns - I've lost everything else. I have also lost the Rabbini pet and the tempering stone from the game (hadn't earned the legendary extractor-thingy yet).

I'll raise a ticket...
This discussion has been closed.