[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Unscheduled Maintenance - Sept 28, 2017

Comments

• daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,825
    edited September 29, 2017
    Yeah Bunnies still there and i was able to get the quest, though no dice board...literally. Just Got my September daily log-in back and a restart from the beginning... Nice but it ends tomorrow. I need more Ma'art and Ienos stones like i need a hole in my head. :D I got all but the last writ. No connection fails or freezes, (Again Knock on Wood!) Didn't Take the last two rewards for the Dice event. Not sure it's worth the trouble to send in a support ticket. I'll wait and see what they give out first for any compensation.
    ZuNami
  • lycenoirlycenoir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited September 29, 2017
    how to recover the rewards not taken? will they extend the game of dice? will it be possible to play without being disconnected or receive messages "impossible to use this object" when changing channels or teleporting? it would be better to close the servers for 1 or 2 days and to update everything.
  • NProteusNProteus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited September 30, 2017
    I lose dailys rewards... can you fix?
    MrWolfman
  • dantethedannydantethedanny
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited October 1, 2017
    Today i cannot play... were 2 network error in 15 minutes ... like doing dungeons or other things like that.
    25plkro.png

2dw9q1f.png
This discussion has been closed.