[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Unscheduled Maintenance - Sep. 29, 2017

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,690
    Forum Moderator
    edited October 1
    @ClearBlueSky

Please PM @PuffyHuff for personal requests, I am sure she will help you as soon she's available and receives your message, Rider! May be a good idea to have ticket number on hand when you contact her. ;)

Have a nice day!
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,530
    Administrator
    edited October 2
    Numendiil wrote: »
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    For those of you who have logged in to see that your Calendars have reset back to Day 1, this is a known issue and it appears to happen to random users. The team is investigating. In case some of you were wondering what exactly the maintenance did, it was to make the event assets visible again. For some reason, they'd vanished or were disabled.

@PuffyHuff
    Could we please have any info on what is likely going to be done for those of us with the September Calendar reset back to day 1 ?

I mean... today is the last day of the month and I guess we will switch automatically to the October Calendar at 12:00 PM (UTC) tonight.

I had all the rewards for September unlocked before thursday's hotfix but didn't claim them all yet.
    I don't care for some of them but I had the 4 writs, the Blessed Tempering Stone, 55 elluns and the Talisman unclaimed.

Should the players with the same issue open a ticket with customer service or is a hotfix planned today ?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I will talk with the team today and gather some info about these past rewards and see if they're going to be reset, re-given, or if there will be some kind of compensation package(it's not for sure, though) to help supplement what couldn't be claimed along with various other items.
This discussion has been closed.