[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Astroo-MOD Application

AstrooAstroo
Riders of Icarus Rep: 630
edited October 2 in Moderator Applications
I’m the right fit because I enjoy communicating with my community and other people even if I may not know them. I’m a fun person and I keep it 100. I’m fun and like to make jokes too. I hope to provide peace and help everyone have fun and to keep smiles on everyone’s faces even though the frustration and hard times. Sadly, I don’t have any experience moderating but I hope this doesn’t decrease my chances of being a mod for my community. I prefer to mod discord rather than the forums. I can speak a bit of French and Spanish.
PuffyHuffGreyciaTequilaRose
  1. Would I make a good volunteer discord moderator for Riders of Icarus?17 votes
    1. Yes
       35% (6 votes)
    2. No
       65% (11 votes)

Comments

• GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited October 16
    @ Mods - if you are going to ban the nasty poster and delete his "tasteless comment" on this thread, perhaps you could also remove his 'no' vote. Or at least add a 'yes' vote of your own to counteract it? It's not like he voted out of anything other than pure spite... :( Cheers!
    TequilaRose
This discussion has been closed.