[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Oct 3, 2017

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,360
Administrator
edited October 3 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, October 3, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

October 3, 2017

Pacific Daylight Time: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern Daylight Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Central European Standard Time: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 3:00 AM (October 4)

Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:

Pacific Daylight Time: 6:00 AM – 9:30 AM
Eastern Daylight Time: 9:00 AM – 12:30 AM
Central European Standard Time: 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 2:30 AM (October 4)

What will be unavailable:
All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Details:
Additions:
Ghost Hunter Event
Mischevious Haunting Event
October Attendance Event

Compensation rewards for all users who have logged in during the month of September.
Premium Service (7 Day) - 1 per account
Fishing Rod (7 Day) - 1 per character
Ellun (50 Pack) - 1 per character
Event Box x14 (contains dice roll for event) - per character

HoneychyldDangalAnnikahSindor

Comments

• PhoenixspinPhoenixspin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited October 2
    Can explain the events please, or tomorrow we have a full patch notes about events?
  • VaxyVaxy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,385
    edited October 2
    What about all the Talismans I lost? I know I'm not the only one. Your puny 50 Ellun is a joke...
    ArynRipleyGreyciaVeritoMrsMaroniPperk
  • ArynRipleyArynRipley
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,615
    edited October 2
    Event informations are added later I guess?

I appreciate the will behind those compensations but with all the major trouble September caused to your players, I must honestly say that THIS compensation is a slap in the face.
    It is worth nothing in compare to what some players lost ... I know, I know "players greed" but compensation should always scale with the trouble it is given for.
    GreyciaVeritoVaxyMrsMaroniKazuhiraFiddle
  • BadlandsBadlands
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 515
    edited October 6
    Deleted by Moderator
    Sindor
  • GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
    edited October 2
    ArynRipley wrote: »
    I appreciate the will behind those compensations but with all the major trouble September caused to your players, I must honestly say that THIS compensation is a slap in the face.
    It is worth nothing in compare to what some players lost ... I know, I know "players greed" but compensation should always scale with the trouble it is given for.

I don't think even WeMade can say it's "greedy" for players to want the September writs they earned fair and square, and didn't claim because they had zero warning that WeMade were going to reset the rewards. It's not difficult to calculate either - you lost x writs, you get x writs. I don't know what would be fair compensation for the players who got locked out of game, but I agree it ought to be more than is being offered...
    BRKVaxydaeniMrsMaroniKazuhiraFiddleArchAngelTariel34
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,205
    edited October 3
    Greycia wrote: »

I don't think even WeMade can say it's "greedy" for players to want the September writs they earned fair and square, and didn't claim because they had zero warning that WeMade were going to reset the rewards. It's not difficult to calculate either - you lost x writs, you get x writs. I don't know what would be fair compensation for the players who got locked out of game, but I agree it ought to be more than is being offered...

the new CM wrote something yesterday in the discord:
    PuffyHuff - gestern um 22:01 Uhr
    Hopefully this week? There will be 2 compensation packages. One for the server issues and another for the missing Calendar items.
    I don't have all the details on what's included as of yet, but I will post them when I get 'em!
    Greycia
  • Tahonka2017Tahonka2017
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited October 3
    Why on this day?
    Is the maintenance day triggered?
  • HoneychyldHoneychyld
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,470
    edited October 3
    Why on this day?
    Is the maintenance day triggered?

Wat?

The announcement clearly states what this maintenance is for, not entirely sure why you're questioning it lol!
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,435
    edited October 6
    Edited by Moderator

You sure we are ***** Just good that in the same sentence you demand 20 ellun more.

I lost a lot of time on my Talismans, fishing rod etc which i pay for. You lost nothing because a quest not done is a quest not done.

there is a difference in losing something which you pay for and not getting anything for anything that you have not done.

for this Insult btw. you should be instantly banned and not getting any compensation at all.

VaxyMrsMaroni
  • BurschiBurschi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited October 3
    Gebt jeden einen 100% Elite Härtungsstein oder 2 und Gut ist: :p
  • VaxyVaxy
    edited October 6
    Edited By Moderator

You can keep your insults to yourself. The day you'll cough up money for talismans you'll know that a puny 50 Ellun is telling your costumers "we don't care for your business".
    MrsMaroniPperk
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,935
    edited October 3
    I'm A firm believer that if you bought it, and lost it from a game glitch/failure then they are required to reimburse you what you lost.

There's nothing greedy about getting your money's worth and what you paid for whether it's purchased with NX, gold or elluns.

If they can't give you back what you bought then it's the fair market value either the NX, gold or elluns you spent. It shouldn't be hard to figure this out based on game logs if someone really took the time to look at them. Maybe those that haven't sent in any support tickets yet should do so and ask this time for a refund. :/
    VaxyMrsMaroniArchAngelTariel34
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator
    edited October 3
    Greycia wrote: »

We're working on a method to distribute Writs. At present, Writ disbursement was tied in with the Calendar, and as we all know, that was a mess last week...Now that the Calendar is good to go, we can work on delivering what was earned. ^^
    daeniSindorArynRipleyGreycia
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator
    edited October 3
    daeni wrote: »
    I'm A firm believer that if you bought it, and lost it from a game glitch/failure then they are required to reimburse you what you lost.

There's nothing greedy about getting your money's worth and what you paid for whether it's purchased with NX, gold or elluns.

If they can't give you back what you bought then it's the fair market value either the NX, gold or elluns you spent. It shouldn't be hard to figure this out based on game logs if someone really took the time to look at them. Maybe those that haven't sent in any support tickets yet should do so and ask this time for a refund. :/
    For those of you that purchased items with expiration dates just before/during the September "issuefest", your complaints are completely valid and I'm doing my best to try and see if something can be done.

daeniSindorArynRipleyPperkArchAngelTariel34
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,935
    edited October 3
    Ty @Puffy, for me what is currently being given as reimbursement is sufficient. At best I lost about 9 days of game time for my main characters so for me this is enough. But reading what was posted here by others i saw things may not be OK for them.

Again you show that you rise to the community's call 'to arms.'
    You Rock! And anything you do shows this to me at least. :D
  • AellaeAellae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,435
    edited October 3
    PuffyHuff wrote: »

Compensation rewards for all users who have logged in during the month of September.
    Premium Service (7 Day) - 1 per account
    Fishing Rod (7 Day) - 1 per character
    Ellun (50 Pack) - 1 per character
    Event Box x14 (contains dice roll for event) - per character[/b]

sideeyechloe.jpg
    wxOd38E.jpg
    aPM9fMh.jpg

Not surprised tbh.

- Need more dice like i need another hole in my head
    - Where's our paradise island passes???
    - 50 elluns = nothing compared to the 40 per day we were losing

Pathetic guys. Can't believe you'd gamble with this already dangerously low population by giving such a selfish pathetic "compensation" for such a hardcore game issue (maybe you guys forgot, but like 80%+ of your population couldn't even log into the game!), If it wasn't already obvious, you've lost my business. I'll still play, but you're not getting another dime, and that's only until something better comes out. Better get your act together if you plan to keep this game running. Reminder: A skinner box that no longer rewards the subjects for pushing the button goes in the bin.

• ShreddyShreddy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,065
    edited October 3
    atleast post the damn event notes. cant be that hard to get that out of the way BEFORE the damn patch and not AFTER
  • YastrevYastrev
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 535
    edited October 3
    Shreddy wrote: »
    atleast post the damn event notes. cant be that hard to get that out of the way BEFORE the damn patch and not AFTER

Please be nicer towards them, they are doing their best.
    PperkArchAngelTariel34
  • VaxyVaxy
    edited October 3
    Yastrev wrote: »

lol that was a good one :D :D :D
  • ShreddyShreddy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,065
    edited October 3
    Yastrev wrote: »

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no
    Pperk
This discussion has been closed.