[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Oct 3, 2017

Comments

• W00H00TW00H00T
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,125
    edited October 3, 2017
    Lets all try to be civil.

Disappointments can and will happen and just to remind everyone, @PuffyHuff is NOT THE ONE in charge of disbursing compensation packages.
    If anything I truly believe she is trying her best to convince WeMade to give up more booty to the community but its not easy.
    I know she understands where we're coming from but again, she doesn't have the power to make those calls.

Either way, we should all just hope for the best at his point.
    If WeMade doesn't want to play fair, the repercussions will eventually be felt thru their bottom line as players will stop spending real money.

Leaving nasty grams for the messenger is counterproductive in the effort to improve the game.
    So Please, lets all try to be civil.
    daeniAeoluneDieGo_82DerathusLinettMrsMaroniArchAngelTariel34
  • SalladinSalladin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,630
    edited October 3, 2017
    Good timing - RIP 3% taming (Manastone mask)
  • DieGo_82DieGo_82
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 495
    edited October 3, 2017
    On an other note, I would like to get an update on when this maintenance will be finished as we are well over an hour over the given end time. I know those times are how long devs expect the update take. But an update as a new end time would be nice.
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
    edited October 3, 2017

DieGo_82 wrote: »
    On an other note, I would like to get an update on when this maintenance will be finished as we are well over an hour over the given end time. I know those times are how long devs expect the update take. But an update as a new end time would be nice.

It's until further notice, but it will be back up soon. I don't want to give a definitive time as, like today, something else could go wrong and it may take longer. ><
    When it's back up, I'll post it ASAP. I'm usually hovering over the devs anyways. "Is it up? Are we done? Arewereadyarewereadyareweready?"
    DieGo_82bassemandereLinett
  • SindorSindor
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited October 3, 2017
    These events and Compensation seem nice can't wait to play!
  • DieGo_82DieGo_82
    edited October 3, 2017
    PuffyHuff wrote: »

It's until further notice, but it will be back up soon. I don't want to give a definitive time as, like today, something else could go wrong and it may take longer. ><
    When it's back up, I'll post it ASAP. I'm usually hovering over the devs anyways. "Is it up? Are we done? Arewereadyarewereadyareweready?"

Thank you. It would be nice if the game could be up before the 4am UTC reset, because i haven’t done my paradise fishing yet. If not, no biggy.
    Thanks again for the swift response.
  • DieGo_82DieGo_82
    edited October 3, 2017
    PuffyHuff wrote: »

Thank you. It would be nice if the game could be up before the 4am UTC reset, because i haven’t done my paradise fishing yet. If not, no biggy.
    Thanks again for the swift response.
  • DieGo_82DieGo_82
    edited October 3, 2017
    Sorry, bad connection, didn’t mean to post twice.
  • SalladinSalladin
    edited October 3, 2017
    Compensation for me is not worth it. I got it 4x Aidus mark, Torkai mark, Taisha mark, 5x Rodesh mark.. I needed a manastone mask and now I have to wait a week ...
    Thx
    Derathusdonser
  • KsitigarbhaKsitigarbha
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 240
    edited October 3, 2017
    Salladin wrote: »
    Compensation for me is not worth it. I got it 4x Aidus mark, Torkai mark, Taisha mark, 5x Rodesh mark.. I needed a manastone mask and now I have to wait a week ...
    Thx

Stop crying cause a manastone mark.
    If you have these marks why weren't you wait till maintenance to start crying and didnt tame before?
  • SalladinSalladin
    edited October 3, 2017
    Thx

If you have these marks why weren't you wait till maintenance to start crying and didnt tame before?

Because I was bugged last week!!!! Cannot use item.....omg
    donser
  • donserdonser
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited October 3, 2017
    this game was good game but how bigger the game get how more problems appearer all the hour game down cost use money because or service packs+ all other used items with time isn't nice
    BloodCrowbassemandere
  • KsitigarbhaKsitigarbha
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 240
    edited October 3, 2017
    Thx

it was fixed after the last maintenance (not the yesterday down), just like 5 6 days ago.
    Again, stop crying for an item that you get and are losting now after days! if you have it. use it when you are online, dont wait a maintenance to start crying.
  • SalladinSalladin
    edited October 3, 2017
    Thx

it was fixed after the last maintenance (not the yesterday down), just like 5 6 days ago.
    Again, stop crying for an item that you get and are losting now after days! if you have it. use it when you are online, dont wait a maintenance to start crying.

Really? So look at my posts on Discord and calm down... Last week on Tuesday, half of the server was bugged in time Manastone battle
  • DieGo_82DieGo_82
    edited October 3, 2017
    Maintenance is finished
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    edited October 3, 2017
    The Event Post will be up shortly!
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    edited October 3, 2017

Really? So look at my posts on Discord and calm down... Last week on Tuesday, half of the server was bugged in time Manastone battle
    Wth it's a game mate.. I was bugged too but who cares?

• MaraMara
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,400
    edited October 3, 2017
    RIP Fishing Rod (7 Day) - 1 per character

The timer starts immediately - so it's wasted for anyone with an active Fishing Rod.
    MrsMaroni
  • VeritoVerito
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,115
    edited October 3, 2017
    Mara wrote: »
    RIP Fishing Rod (7 Day) - 1 per character

The timer starts immediately - so it's wasted for anyone with an active Fishing Rod.

I realized that when I picked it up.... a VERY big failure because I'm still running a 30-day one, so the rod is not good for me for anything open right now :/

Even if we don't pick her up in seven days, she disappears from Ellora's Storage. In my case just as bad because I have an active rod that is still 15 days old and now I have another one at the same time xD
    MrsMaroni
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    edited October 3, 2017
This discussion has been closed.