[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Feedback] Mysterious Fragment

EraiserEraiser
Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
edited October 5 in Suggestions and Feedback
I farmed like 1h on mobs with 3 different lvls from me, 0 mysterious fragment, when first of this patch i took like 6-10 per hour. Can u please incrase the drop rate? thx

Comments

• EraiserEraiser
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited October 6
    gm useless here, nobody answer
    Agares
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,205
    edited October 6
    this is a feedback section, they read it and make a list for the team....sure they dont often respond in this section, which on the other hand doesnt mean they dont read it.
    btw i never got mysterious frags from akrat, i farm at ellora sanctuary if i farm them or do shady warrens and so on to get them.
    Azymion
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,595
    edited October 7
    Eraiser wrote: »
    I farmed like 1h on mobs with 3 different lvls from me, 0 mysterious fragment, when first of this patch i took like 6-10 per hour. Can u please incrase the drop rate? thx

I often drop them in Rabbini. 1-3 per run. Isn't 100% dropped but if you kill many rabbini there is an high chance to see a Mysterious Fragment drop.
    Actually seems the easier way to obtain them.
    The other way is to have a low level character which farm them 'cause we get more at lower than higher levels usually. But this way can require a bit more time. :)
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,280
    Forum Moderator
    edited October 8
    This is a topic that is commonly discuss within the community, here or at Discord. Is a debatable subject since the drop of Mysterious fragments is common to characters with lower levels, rather than cap levels.

A large number of the community feels that the Mysterious fragment drop rate should be increased but not its availability by levels. In other words, yes more but let the low levels have a way in which to make gold. In the other hand, other members have suggested to create a 10 pack item, that can be obtained at WB's or other locations (not all want this option).

The information has been forward before but, this post I will make sure to forward it, regardless.

Have a nice day!
  • MinimueckeMinimuecke
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,365
    edited October 11
    if you want to have Myst. fragments, you should make the daylies with material boxes.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,205
    edited October 12
    Minimuecke wrote: »
    if you want to have Myst. fragments, you should make the daylies with material boxes.

i never got a myst.fragment out if this boxes, i think it has a rly small chance like 5% or so. better farm ellora sanctuary monsters, even with lvl 60 i get a decent number of fragments out of them.
  • AgaresAgares
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 670
    edited October 13
    Cream wrote: »
    This is a topic that is commonly discuss within the community, here or at Discord. Is a debatable subject since the drop of Mysterious fragments is common to characters with lower levels, rather than cap levels.

A large number of the community feels that the Mysterious fragment drop rate should be increased but not its availability by levels. In other words, yes more but let the low levels have a way in which to make gold. In the other hand, other members have suggested to create a 10 pack item, that can be obtained at WB's or other locations (not all want this option).

The information has been forward before but, this post I will make sure to forward it, regardless.

Have a nice day!

On the surface, that seems like it would be a good idea, however, thats just asking to be abused by gold farmers, dont do it.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 20,280
    Forum Moderator
    edited October 13
    Personally, as a player I favor the option to keep it "as is", so, the low level players and the rest of the community can get some income in a easy alternative way since this item is not a fix drop.
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,005
    edited October 13
    Weird, cause I've passed main quest line 7 times and the only thing I don't understand why I'm getting 60 gold passing fos as lv 60, but only 3 when passing lavalight as lv25. This is for solo heroic and investing similar amount of time and effort.

Don't remember the exact amount of gold, but its in order of. This is to the question how low levels are supposed to make gold. Sure if I'd go as lv60 into llc heroic I wouldn't get so much gold, this is normal. But not as lv 25.

As for the mysterious fragments drop rate - what we have in game right now says that most players do not deserve stage 5 crafting. Its physically impossible to make to lv5 crafting for 80% of the people. Crafting karasha/exalted/alsacian? NO! this is for chosen only that can get more than a 100 mysterious fragments. @PuffyHuff is this by design?
  • BadlandsBadlands
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 515
    edited 3:24AM
    There should be Daily quest for say 40 lvl players That give 5 frags 35 for week is okay