[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No Boxes by Fishing in Hakanas

BasraBasra
Riders of Icarus Rep: 790
edited October 6, 2017 in Dungeons
250 trys by fishing and 0,0 boxes from Hakanskrosing 1 , 0 Hp bottel,
what is going on have you patch this items Out ?

Comments

• FlutskopFlutskop
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 700
    edited October 6, 2017
    yea i had same feeling........

makes sense tho. First hand out 7day rods for free,then change the rates of itemdrop.

tactic :)
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
    edited October 6, 2017
    no change for me at fishing....
    At the end its all RNG/chance based. Sometimes you have more luck, sometimes less. But they didnt patched anything out just because they gave stuff away -.-

btw i think you mean the paradise island because hakains crossing dont have another normal fishign spot. i mean there are days i dont get a single Box2 and others where i have 10 different box 2.
  • W00H00TW00H00T
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,115
    edited October 16, 2017
    2000+ Ultra Bait
    2000+ Golden Auto+Reels
    Golden Fishing Rod
    Fishing Wiz title.

20hrs of afk fishing later

ZERO Box II's...100x Box I's
    hmm....
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
    edited October 16, 2017
    I got 1 box II out of 3000 ultra baits. Also I got around 1200 dace and 700 fancy baits. Awesome ratio to never spend ellun/nx on these. 2k bait -> wasted
  • FlutskopFlutskop
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 700
    edited October 16, 2017
    was stuborn enough to keep trying after 20k+ baits...meanwhile my friends are walking through the coding of the game, cus i think this is all programmed. We ruined game platforms before and we will do so again if we find prove. (go ask AGE how much they love us)

anyway went over 22k ultra baits and never saw boxII , Soooo Runi, how much do they pay you to keep telling everyone how ''lucky'' you are? Its only one scenario where it all makes sense:

Even making an account is random. (you either get an account that got a bit of luck...or you just get nothing ever ever)

meanwhile im using my last bit of gold to use up my last 1600 ultras, if i never saw a boxII in about 25.000 baits.......we get Runi telling us all about RNG and random and blablablabala

edit: just checked if i caught anything yet, but completely noppes,nadda,zip NOTHING again.

Edited by Moderator
    ZuNami
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
    edited October 16, 2017
    Flutskop wrote: »
    was stuborn enough to keep trying after 20k+ baits...meanwhile my friends are walking through the coding of the game, cus i think this is all programmed. We ruined game platforms before and we will do so again if we find prove. (go ask AGE how much they love us)

anyway went over 22k ultra baits and never saw boxII , Soooo Runi, how much do they pay you to keep telling everyone how ''lucky'' you are? Its only one scenario where it all makes sense:

Even making an account is random. (you either get an account that got a bit of luck...or you just get nothing ever ever)

meanwhile im using my last bit of gold to use up my last 1600 ultras, if i never saw a boxII in about 25.000 baits.......we get Runi telling us all about RNG and random and blablablabala

edit: just checked if i caught anything yet, but completely noppes,nadda,zip NOTHING again.

i think you still dont get it after all.
    btw 15k and getting a box 2 in the normal places is normal if you are unlucky....i mean i know ppl that got like 3-4 box II from the fishing package and the 15k baits, others like me got only from the fishes we handed in per quest.
    Paradise Island atm is the best place to fish and yes there are days and weeks i get nothing and another day i get 1 radan each on 2 days, another guildmate got 2 radans in one paradise island entry just 2-3 days ago....Some already got like 7-8 radans while other guildmates are happy to have 1.
    Yes at the end its all RNG....and if you have a 1% chance to get something, its a really slim chance and you maybe lucky and get the right rolls or never will get it....THats one reason i dont buy lucky boxes from the cashshop, i mean if you hear that someone buys 10 boxes and get 2 familiars out of it and others are opening boxes for hundreds of euros and not even saw the desired familiar....then yes its damn RNG and the small chance that you maybe could get something.

And the end sure i hate it aswell as every other player if others get something and you have to work even harder and buy it from the lucky players, but its normal in game like this.
    But well, we will see if your "friends" will find something rigged....i could most likely say there isnt, buuut well ^^ i dont care, i try my luck or buy stuff of the AH and are happy while playing this game. i mean if you hate a game why play it?! :D
    Azymiondaeni